Beginnings

Mabel's POV

I can not believe it! We are going to be living in Gravity Falls! And it has been 2 years since Dipper was turned into Daphne! It's a whole new life.

I can not believe Mum and Dad let us actually move here! What is more surprising though is that they did not get out when they found out. Dipper turned into a girl.

No-one's POV

As Mabel fell deeper and deeper into her own mind, she did not realize that her bag was open and everything had fallen out, "Hey Mabel, you may want to turn around." Daphne said, with a grin on her face.

"What do you mea- Oh darn it." Mabel said as she quickly picked up her things back up.

"You're such a clutz."

"Oh yeah? Well you're such a girl!"

"I am, what's your point?" Daphne replied.

"Well ... Your ... You .... Your a butface!"

"* cough * * cough * wrong 'Your' * cough * * cough *"

"Oh stop it you two!", Said Grunkle Stan, "Ford is here."

"Hey! It's your favorite guy!" Ford said jokingly.

"Ford! I missed you!" Mabel said while running in for a hug, but misses and runs into the car door.

"Oh Mabel ...." Ford said.

"Hey Ford!"

"Oh, Daphne, it's good to see you too. I have some work I think you'll be interested in."

"Do not you always ..." Daphne replied.

"So, are you excited to finally be living in Gravity Falls?" Grumble Stan said.

"Of course!" Daphne and Mabel said in unison.

The Next Day

"Hey Mabel?" Daphne asked

"What is it Daph?" Not a bit interested in what she had to say.

"You ever notice all the Bill images around the shack?"

"No I did not Daph" Only interested in the book was reading (Stickers and You!).

"Ever think this was the way I watched the town?"

"Nah, never thought about it." Mabel said, in a more bored voice than she intended.

"Are you even listening?" Said Daphne, more than a little annoyed.

"Nah, maybe not."

"I knew it!" Said Daphne, pushing Mabel off the bed.

"Hey!" Said Mabel, trying to push Daphne off her bed.

THUD

"Ow! My arm!" Mabel said after failing to push Daphne off the bed and hitting the ground.

"Sorry! Sorry, Mabel!" Daphne quickly said.

"Hahaha! Got you!!"

"Mabel why did you-" Daphne said, before being interrupted.

"Girls! I need to talk to you downstairs." It was Ford

15 Minutes Later

"So, you are probably wondering why I asked you to come here."

"OH!OH! You called us here to ride laser dinosaurs!!" Soos said ecstatically 

"Shut up Soos!" Stan said, from halfway through the house.

"Anyway, I have made a major discovery relating to Bill, although he has near-infinite power, he still relies on us to make the decisions that ultimately lead to his victory, he has fill power over the timeline but still needs us to maintain it!"  Ford said with surprising energy.

"I knew it!" Daphne shouted, jumping out of her seat," Bill turned me into a girl in hopes of somehow using that for world domination." 

"Don't go and become his girlfriend now sis!" Mabel jokingly said.

"Mabel, I will end you."