•18•

3rd person p.o.v:
"What did you say?!"

"F-fuck off.. I said fuck off."

He removed his hands from the wall. She peaked through 1 eye in case he actually did what she said. As soon as she did she saw that he in fact hadn't.

He curled his hands around her ass and picked her up; forcing her to wrap her arms and legs around him to prevent falling. Realising that there was barely a fall, she let go.
Jisus body flopped backwards, cracking multiple bones and whiplash. Namjoon, however, held on to her waist.
He pulled her up with a bounce, then holding on to her ass with 1 hand and her back with the other.

"Put me down!"

She hit his chest with her balled up fists.

He brought her to his room.

Jisus p.o.v:

"Leave me alone! Put me down! What did I do?!"

I couldn't deny the butterflies in my lower stomach, but I don't want whatever is to come next.

My chest rised and fell rapidly.

He threw me down on the bed in his dark room, then stood angrily in front of me.

God where is Jungkook when you need him?
Come to think of it he hasn't been around much the last day or 2...

" I've wanted you since I first laid eyes on you. I want your but you annoy me so much."

"Wa-Wae?"

" Because I've been showing you my affection. I've been looking after you even if from afar and yet you seem completely oblivious. I can't think of anything but you, you're the only thing on my mind and you're the only thing I want. And I will have you. You will fall for me just as I've fallen for you."

We stare into each others eyes. His seem filled with anger. While mine are ready to pour tears.

"And if I can't have you: then I'll make sure you'll have a reminder of me for the rest of your life."
He smirked.

"What do you mean?"

"You know exactly what I mean."

" No! You wouldn't!"

He stared lustfully into my eyes.

" So you'll give all of yourself to me?"

" Andwae!"

" Then I'll take you."

"JUNGKOOK!! HELP!!"

Namjoon got on top of me quickly and covered my mouth.
I heard Jungkook running towards us.

" It's no good. I've locked the door."

I looked over and saw the key still in the door as well as a chair under the handle.

My screams were muffled under his hand. The door rattled as Jungkook struggled at the door.

" Jisu! Jisu!"

I could see that Namjoon knew he was done for.
" I guess we'll have to go for the latter option then"
I screamed even louder under his hand as I realized what he meant.

He removed his hand and replaced it on my wrists. He took off his belt and tied my hands to the bed frame.

"JEONGGUK!! HELP!!"

"JISU! TALK TO ME! WHAT'S HAPPENING?!"

He pulled my skirt to my ankles, then threw it on the floor.

I attempted to kick him in the balls, but failed somehow, kicking his leg. He fell off the bed.
I clenched my legs together whilst trying my best to remove the belt.

"JISU! WHAT'S HAPPENING IN THERE?!"
Jungkooks voice came from behind the door.

"HELP ME!"
Is all I could manage to say.
I then heard another voice.

"JISU! GWEANCHANHA?!"
Hoseok.

"G-GWEANCHANHA! BUT NOT FOR LONG! HELP ME!"

I saw Namjoon getting back up again, making me scramble for freedom even more.

"Fuck off! Get off of me!"

He climbed on top of me and pulled my shirt up so that it was only on my wrists and hands.

He smirked like a lunatic. Then put his fingers under the hem of my panties, only barely though. To tease me.

"AH! HAJIMA!!!"

He got fully on top of me and tried to kiss my lips. I pulled away, so he tried something else. He licked and bit my neck, leaving marks.

The door now was almost forgoing.
He still seemed pretty sure they wouldn't get in.

His fingers went deeper, as he started to pull down my panties.
I dug my hips into the mattress to try an pull away, automatically making my back curve.

The door, at last, broke off its hinges.

"JEONGGUK!! HOSEOK!!"

Namjoon scrambled off me. The boys standing in the door rushed in, hoseok with widened eyes.
Jeongguk beat Namjoon to the floor, while Hoseok helped me free.

Finally I was out, now I wasn't the one screaming, it was Namjoon.
Jeongguk beat Namjoon till his face was stained with his own blood, and his body reaked of the metallic-y stench.
Dark plum-coloured bruises appeared on his body.
Jeongguk, for a moment, paused: allowing him to roll over and crawl weakly away. But soon Jungkook regained his strength and anger.
The punches were served to his stomach, going so deep, almost under his lower ribs.
He coughed up more of that horrid smelling, crimson liquid.
I couldn't bare to watch this torcher anymore. Even after what he had done.
No one deserves to die.
Everyone is put on this earth to serve a purpose.
Everyone is put on this earth for a reason.
Whether it big or small, it all matters.

"STOP! STOP! STOP!"
I climged onto Jungkooks blood stained arm, pulling him away. As Jungkook pulled away he got a full view of what he had done.
"Oh my god."
His voice was so faint. His eyes widened, staring at the dyeing man.
"D-d-dongseong..."
Namjoon stuttered, choking on his own blood.
But all too soon, the anger reappeared in Jungkoos eyes.
"Hyung."
He replied, holding me back, behind his arm.
He looked down on his hyung, the look in his eye was as if he wanted to spit on him.
"H-help me."
Namjoon attempted to get up, only to be kicked back down by Jungkook.

"Namjoon!"
Hoseok collapsed to his knees, with tears in his eyes. 

Namjoon shook, fighting to stay conscious.

"Y-You deserve what you got."
Jungkook said, a tear in his eye. It fell silently, and it appeared that was the last to be shed for him.

"Y-You don't mean it Jungkook!"
I reasoned, tears streaming down my face.

He gave Namjoon 1 last dirty look before leaving, taking me with him.

"G-Gweanchanha?"
The tears finally broke free from his dark eyes.
He cupped my face in his hands.
"Gweanchanha."
He placed a soft kiss on my lips.

" I love you."
He whispered.

________________________________________________________
A/n: heeyyyyyyyy
This is unedited
Hope u enjoyed or at least uh.. got angry I guess. I probably won't be able to update for a while since I will be busy but I hope you can wait! Tell me what you think will happen or what you want to happen next! Also I would love to hear who your bias is!?
Vote|comment
Cya😇