Epilogue

3rd person p.o.v:

5 years later, and Jisu and Jungkook have 3 children.

Jungkook works as a bodyguard and Jisu finished her education, and is now working a job at a gaming company, making story lines and animating new video games.

Of course Chungae and Chunghee are the first to try out the games.

Jisu had 1 more child, a boy;
Chungho.

Chungae and Chunghee are both 5, and Chungho is 2.

Jisu is also expecting another baby soon.

The gender is still unconfirmed.

All 5 of them have been living together peacefully.

Jimin and Yoongi are now also engaged.

Yoongi is often stuck babysitting not just 1, but all 3 babies on his own. Since Jimin has his own business that he manages full time, and is mostly unable to take care of the infants.

Taehyung, Jin, and Hoseok continued working as Bangtan, but after 2 years they slowly separated and grew their own families.

Although they live quite a distance away, Jungkooks parents meet up with Jungkook and Jisu every so often. As for her parents? Jisu sent them a picture of her wedding. It was the place apparently they couldn't afford. They regretted abandoning that fortune.

Jisus p.o.v:

I sit in the local park, watching the twins play, and Jungkook helping Chungho to catch up with the lively 2.

The birds sing, and the breeze blows.

This is my perfect life.

My family is happy and healthy, and i am too.

There's nothing more i could ask.

So,dear readers. I depart with you 1 last time, hoping you too get your own happily ever after;

Jeon Jisu.

________________
A/n: as I promised... Shout outs:
Infired_JamJar
@trash_can_t
@mymarkookie9397
@_merpitscassandra_
@RukkittyGaming
(I'm so sorry if I got any of those wrong...)
Cya for the last time everyone..!