The Set Up

Cheryl POV

Okay so I  know the perfect way to distract  Mia, and I know who can help me. I dial a all to familiar phone number. Although after a few rings nobody answered straight to voice mail. So I dial another phone number and guess what someone finally answered, "hello" I sigh of relief "hey Perrie, I was wondering do you want to do something today with me and the girls" she was quiet for a moment and then I heard screaming from her end of the phone " oh my god yes we miss our girls!" I laugh at how cute the little mix girls can be I can always count on them to put a smile on my face. "Okay meet at the coffee shop in like 30 minutes and ill explain what  ." She agreed and now we call Bri and see if she wants to hang and help out. I dial her Bri's number and she answered right away "hey cherry what's up?" I clear my throat "hey girl I was wondering if you would come hang out with us girls today and leave the boys to their own demise." She thinks for a minute "yes I do but me and Niall wants to know where we are going." I sigh "tell Niall that we will be going to the coffee shop."  I hear her tell him and he said okay. "okay let me get ready and ill meet you guys there." Now that I have all the girls on board well not yet really, but they will be as soon as I ask them. After I get ready in a purple dress for the day, later will be a different outfit. Now to head to the coffee shop down the road.

Perrie's POV

As I hang up the phone with Cheryl (Cherry for short) the girls quickly run off to their rooms to get ready. "well someone is excited!" I shrug my shoulders and head to my room to also get ready. Today I think I will wear my yellow top with my cute blue jeans. A couple minutes later we start heading to the coffee shop. When we get to the coffee shop we go in to see Bri and Cherry already sitting in a booth waiting for us. "Bri, Cherry!" They both look up and gasp "oh my god you're here!" We all run to each other and in brace each other in a huge bear hug. "yes we are here why wouldn't we you asked if we wanted to come." They  laugh and sit back down at the booth while we are following them back to the booth. " so what did you want to do today and where is Mia shouldn't she be here with us?" Cherry clears her throat "well as everyone knows or should know today is Mia and Luke's birthday and the boys wanted to to something for Mia..." Everyone nods and motions for cherry to go on and finish what she was going to say. "Ashton and Luke asked me to distract Mia for the day so they can do something for her, but I didn't know what to do so I called you guys to help me brainstorm ideas." The girls and I look at each other and all have the same idea well I think we do anyway. "but if its Luke's birthday too why don't we do something for him too?" Jade had suggested and again everyone agrees again. "we have the perfect thing too, we just have to get Mia and head to the mall first then to the studio."

Mia's POV

I sit up in bed when I hear my phone ring and I see its Bri calling " hi Bri what's up" " I was wondering do you want to go to the mall today?" I call Ash from down stairs because he's playing games with the boys." hey is it okay if I got out with Bri today she wants to go the the mall." he nods and kisses my forehead " of course you can why would you be able to go?" I laugh and nod my head. he kisses my forehead one more time before going back down stairs." okay yes i do want to go to the mall when and where do we meet?" I asked while picking out a pink sundress with flowers on the skirt part." meet us at the mall downtown." "okay ill be there in 10." We hang up and I start getting ready. I had taken a shower earlier this morning so i just changed and walked downstairs "hey babe can you drop me off at the mall downtown?" " sure princess let me get the keys." He grabs the keys and put on sandles and we walk out to the car. After 10 minutes of singing and dancing we finally mad it to the mall and the girls were already there waiting. I give Ash a kiss " I love you." he smiles " I love you to princess." I get out of the car and immediately get incased into a huge hug from the girls " happy birthday babes!" I laugh at how cute Perrie always is with everyone, always happy and hyper no matter what time it is. "thank you Perrie I didn't know you guys were coming I missed you all so much." I feel tears starting to form but before they can fall i'm in another bear hug " awe we missed you two love but we don't need no tears today lets take over this mall!" Jessy said while walking to the mall doors with us following close behind laughing.