Is This Real

Mia's POV
I feel like I'm gonna throw up so I try to get up but I remember that Ash is still sleeping so I gently move his arms off of me and run to the restroom. When I get tot the restroom I lean over the toilet and throw up everything that I had in my stomach. In the middle of me throwing up I feel someone pull my hair back and I know who it is but I don't want him to see me like this "please go over there I don't want you to see me like this." He stays still and waits for me to finish but I don't want to not while he's here " baby I won't  leave your side for even a second remember our vows to each  other in sickness and in heath remember." I get up off the floor and wash my mouth and look at my handsome husband and remember everything about our wedding day "that was the beat day of my life." I say and he comes over to me and kisses my head "I know it was mine to baby." After we brush our teeth and walk downstairs we smell something delicious and we walk I to the kitchen hand in hand and see everyone sitting at the table talking up a storm "well look who finally decided to wake up." Mikey had said and we both gave him the death glare "its not even that late." Calum looked at his watch then back at me and Ash "actually its like 1:00pm so you did wake up to late and there is left over breakfast on the stove if you guys want some Luke made it but he looked upset." I looked at them and  I let go of Ashton's hand and walked over to the stairs "why is Luke always the one to do things around here? I walked up to Luke's room and knocked. Once the door opened I see my big brother( only by a few minutes) with bloodshot eyes and he looks really tired "what happened Lucas? I asked while walking into his room he closed the door and he walked over to me and I opened my arms because I know it was gonna happen. Luke cried into my shirt "Mia why does all the bad things happen to me? Luke cried harder and I sat down on his bed with him still holding onto me "Lucas please tell me what happened." He sat up and wiped he's tears and looked at me "Hannah cheated on me." I felt my hands turn into fist but I kept my cool "when did she do that? I asked more concerned. "She did it last night when we went to the club that's why I didn't say anything to anyone when we got home. I stood up and walked to the door and when I was walking to the door Luke stood up "where are you going? I looked back at him "to go give Hannah a piece of my mind"I said through greeted teeth. "I don't need you to fight my battles for me I'm always the one that gets hurt so just leave it alone!" I looked at him then laughed "well you see your not the only one here that gets hurt or got hurt so don't believe everything your head is telling you!"  I scream at him and he just looks at me confused and I laugh again "really you don't remember what happened what you did? I yelled at him and he just stayed still and said nothing "guess not well this obviously turned into something more then me coming to ask why your always the one doing things around here." I say after I calm myself down a little still hurt that he doesn't remember anything that he did to me and that he thinks he's the only one that gets hurt. I walk out of likes room and head back to my room and slam the door shut and lay on the bed with tears forming in my eyes. Suddenly I felt like throwing up again so I ran as fast as I can and I barely made it and throw up all my breakfast. I then realized that I was due for my period and so I  washed my face quickly and got dressed. I walked down the stairs and Ash and the boys were sitting at the table "I'm going to the drugstore I'll be back in a little bit!" I yelled from the front door where I grabbed my car keys and left without saying anything to anyone especially Luke. He hurt me and I know I hurt him to, but he hurt me more by not remembering what he did I know it was a long time ago but I still have the memories in my head. I drive to the drugstore and walk in and looked through the allies until I found what I was looking for the pads and the tests so I grabbed a bag of pads and tampons and a box of pregnancy test and walked to the counter and paid and walked out. I walked back to my car and drove back home the boys must have noticed but gave me my space because none of them came after me. I quickly ran the me and Ash's room and into the bathroom and locked the door. I opened the test box and sat on the toilet and prayed that I wasn't pregnant because I'm to young and I can't take care of a baby not yet anyway. I don't have a job and not enough money to buy what he she needs but I do have a incredible family that will help me I'm sure of it so maybe I can take care of a baby but let's just wait and see what happens. I wait for five minutes like the box read and put a timer on as I wait I walk around the bathroom. Once the timer goes off I quickly stop it and stop it and take a deep breath before picking up the test and looking at it. It read positive and I felt my eyes start to tear up and I fell to the floor and I think the boys heard me because I heard foot steps coming  the stairs and into me and Ash's room and knock on the door when I finally had enough strength I stood up and opened the door and  the first persons arms which are Luke's. As I cry into his chest,Ash goes into the bathroom and picks up the test and dropped it and falls to the floor. I quickly run to him and kneel next to him "I'm sorry baby." I stand up again and let the boys call the ambulance so they can make sure Ash is okay. I don't know what to tell him maybe he'll be happy to have this child or maybe hell be upset I don't know what to do about any of this.

AN: sorry I took so long my phone has been acting up on me and I hope its not to long but plz let me no wat u guys think and wat should happen next chapter
P.s tell me how u guys like the one person POV should I keep doing it or should I go back to the three POVs in one chapter
Love ya my lovelies