Chapter 이십

Eomma's throwing a party, for what reason?

I have no idea.

It was tonight at eight and all the hyung's were getting ready since it's five PM. We all sorta rushed an hour earlier because of a showering issue thanks to my Umma who didn't tell anyone until last minute, only causing everyone to be stressed.

I push through my clothes in my drawer leaving one finger on my chin as my pickiness eats me away. Suga comes out of no where and pulls a shirt out of my drawer "Here" then rushes to change into some clothes and starts doing his hair.

I changed into a white sweater, the length being long to the point it stopped just above my knee caps. The inside had a warm and fuzzy feeling although the material was very thin. For my bottom half I wore a pastel blue tight ripped skinny jeans. Me and Suga enter the living room to see Seokjin doing everyone's makeup and hair since the other hyung's sucked at hairstyling.

However I'm decent on styling. Since Eomma would style my hair i've learned a few tips and also watched videos on YouTube.

I noticed that Seokjin still had to finish me and Namjoon, he was currently brushing away Kookie's hair "Jinnie, I can do Namjoon's makeup if that's okay?"

"Well I do believe you are the second best person that's actually decent with hairstyling and makeup, so go for it" I clapped my hand excitedly as I began to do work on Namjoon's makeup, giving him an all natural look; lightly powdering his face, inside fan-girling over his dimples, then applying some nude eyeshadow on the lid and delicately on the crease.

Moments later I finish up with spraying his hair and combing the rest "Well done babe" Suga pecked my cheek as I gave the mirror to Namjoon. He scanned himself, observing the way how the eyeshadow contrasted blissfully with his skin tone "Damn i'm hot, gamsahabnida Jimin" I smile shyly.

"Okay Jiminie your up"

I sat down on the bar stool and allowed my face to be makeup-fide. Seokjin soon hands me a mirror, my eyes scan my facial features, then narrow up to my hair, seeing how it appeared to be a cowlick. My face and hair looked flawless which was remarkable, reminds me to never doubt Seokjin hyung's skills.

"Daebak! job Jinnie!

-They arrive at Hedinae's house, which was where the party was being taken place

-
They arrive at Hedinae's house, which was where the party was being taken place. People were already dancing through the windows and onto the lawn, music was blasting so loud that the hyung's were surprised that no neighbour had called a noise complaint yet.

We step inside since this was my home after all.

Then it hit me reasons as to why no one has called the police.