Chapter 구

I walked into a Cafè craving for one of their special Lattè's. A girl with long ponytail smiles, greets me "Annyeonghaseyo! Welcome to Shino's Cafè what can I get you?" She smiled sweetly. I typed what I wanted and then showed her my order on the screen. I watched her type in on the computer in front of me "How much cream do you want?" I raise my two fingers.

"Okay just go to the side there and wait for your beverage to be ready"

"Gamsahabnida" I mouthed and bowed after with hands together in front of my chest.

I grab my beverage and begin walking through the city, seeing people head to work and some just taking a stroll. I'd see children with their Eomma, jumping excitedly when they had got their ever lasting wish (toy). I smiled unknowingly, then waited at the bus station. I sat on the bench killing time until the bus arrived.

I put some money into the slot then gesture myself a seat.

I stare at the words on the screen before me; reading the locations that were being displayed on top of the screen. I knew I had to pay full attention I couldn't just look away like normal people could since I'm deaf. The sign flipped again seeing now it's my stop I reach over at the wire and tugged it. I thank the driver before getting off the bus. I walk inside taking off my shoes and coat.

The younger proceeds fourth being greeted by Tae and Jungkook playing games in the living room. I lean against the island table before them taking a sip of my Lattè. Taehyung's head cocks to my direction and immediately pauses the game and dashes over to me "Whatcha got there?" He asks I could tell he was the curious type.

"Curious?" I smirk.

Jungkook nears us and wraps an arm around Taehyung while I gesture the younger to take a drink "Damn! This shit's good!" His eyes went wide the younger sending his box smile at me. Jungkook then steals the drink from Taehyung and tasted it himself. He takes a moment to process the flavour and shrugs. Jimin shakes his head with a grin and strides over to his shared room, closing the door behind. It was Friday so I got time to relax and be me.

Hoseok had told me before that him, Suga, Namjoon, Jin were going out and will be home late for some unknown reason. But to me I found that exciting since I have time to do the one thing I've been urning to do for quite some time now.

Before I could do that thing I decided to check in with Eomma seeing if she's doing alright. I Skyped her, we chatted for approximately four-hours. She told me she's in Paris and she's having the time of her life and that's all that I could ever ask for.

Jimin closes his laptop and walks over to the closet opening his suitcase and uncovering the bag revealing all his women clothing. He smiled to himself he was feeling all giddy inside happy that he was able to do this. The younger grabs a dress and changed into it then looked into the mirror with a smile.

 The younger grabs a dress and changed into it then looked into the mirror with a smile