Fuck my life

I'm extremely fucking scared right now *nervously laughs*

I almost fainted in the shower last night, right after (I was still standing in the shower) I heard a little girl or boy mimicking a ghost.

You know, "OoooOoOoOo!," type thing.

Yeah. I'm freaking out cause I asked Mum if she did it and she said no, she also said that she didn't see Hannah standing outside the bathroom door doing that. AND MY LITTLE SISTER IS NOT HOME, SHE WAS AT HER DADS!

And before I got into the shower, when I stepped into the bathroom I immediately felt lightheaded and like I couldn't walk. I shook it off and had my shower.

When I stepped out I felt like I was literally about to faint. I couldn't move. I got dressed with great difficulty. I had to hold the self in the bathroom to stop me from falling over.

I managed to make it to the lounge room and lay down there in the quiet for ten minutes until my mum came in and grabbed a glass of water for me. She was low key freaking out.

She assumed it was because I had the shower to hot but I was like, "No... no. You wouldn't understand. I felt like this before I got in the shower!"

Mum said I was completely drained of color and I looked dead. She made me go to bed and I fell asleep almost instantly.

I'm still S H O O K. I don't know what happened and I need your help to figure out what the fuck happened.

Sophie😩