Imagine#2

♡Enjoy♡

A deadly silence hung in the air.

The only light source was the moonlight that poured into your room, bright enough to cast a shadow of your figure as you sat on your old unmade bed, frozen.

Your eyes stared at the crinkled sheets beneath you. Your gaze was so focused, so intense, it could set the sheets up in glorious flames.

Your appearance was... truly a sight to see, and not in the positive way you would expect.

The old grey hoodie sat lazily over your baggy black shorts. Your hair was untouched, frizzy and greasy.

The noticeable dark rings that circled your E/C eyes made the bright red veins that were scattered arcoss your dull eyes stand out like sparks in the dark.

You hadn't showered in 7 days. You had barely eaten. The only food that you had managed to swallow was a measly peice of dried apple that was left on a plate at the end of your bed with a sandwich and a small salad, including ice water.

But you refused to eat it.

You hadn't moved in 7 days.

You sat on your bed, rotting.

You hadn't slept.

You were like a corpse...

The residents of the mansion began to worry. They had seen things like this happen again and again, but not like this.

Jeff had tried to pick you up and take you to the bathroom but you simply fell limp in his arms. He thought you were dead. Anyone would have thought so.

BEN would come into your dark room everyday at exactly 12 o'clock to talk to you. He would tell you what has happened around the mansion and occasionally try and crack a few jokes. Though you never responded.

The last time he visited, he finally broke. He broke into a fit a screams and tears and shook you like rag doll.

"What is wrong with you?! Why won't you respond?! WHY WON'T YOU MOVE?! Show me a sign that you're alive! ... show me that I'm at least helping..."

He was escorted out by Toby. He put up a fight, though the proxy managed to rip the elf from your seemingly lifeless figure.

Speaking of Toby, he brought you food everyday. A new meal each time. He would smile at you as he placed the silver tray in front of you, hoping you would take a piece of food.

Though the only response you gave was quick eye contact. Toby hated it. He hated looking into your dead eyes. They spoke for you.

"No." The word seemed to spill uncontrollably from your eyes. Toby couldn't bare to look into your eyes longer than 10 seconds.

The only person that managed to get you to move was EJ. Eyeless Jack.

He escorted you to the bathroom on the 3rd day. He helped you. He cleaned your face and helped you change your clothes. You went to the toilet, though barely anything left your body. As there was nothing to dispose of, you hadn't eaten or drank anything except for the days before your current state.

It was currently the 7th day. You still remained on your bed, head lowered slightly allowing your hair to fall from behind your ears.

The door to your bedroom opened, though you were not fazed.

'It's 12 o'clock. BEN.' You thought

"Y/N."

'Something is different.'

He cautiously sat on your bed. He refused to look you in the eye. He knew what he would be faced with. "How-..." He paused.

'Don't.'

"H-how long?" Your eyes dashed to his hands that were fidgeting in his lap.

'He's holding back.'

"How long are you going to keep this up?" He questioned, voice unsteady and somewhat hesitant.

Your vision flickered to his face.

'Tears.'

The red streaks slid down his pale skin like rivers and crashed down onto his fidgeting gloved hands. He glanced up with great hesitation.

Your eyes locked onto each other's.

Silence.

"Don't cry."

His eyes widened at a rapid rate. His fidgeting stopped. His heart raced with anticipation and joy, though there was a feeling of confusion.

"Did you just..."

He watched as your hand slowly reached for his cheek. You wiped his red tears away with your cold thumb. You caressed his damp cheek. His eyes seemed to grow wider as they burnt into your eyes.

Then he noticed.

You were smiling.

"Don't cry. It only makes it worse."

-----------

Vote❌Comment