Imagine #1

Ok, I decided to make an imagine because I wanted to spice it up.

Your POV

It was a normal morning at the mansion. I was walking down the halls, giving good mornings to everyone I passed.

Jeff was in the kitchen yelling at Ben to turn down his video game.

Laughing Jack and Sally were playing in the lounge room.

Eyeless Jack was leaning against a wall and soaking in everything that occurred around him.

The proxies were nowhere to be seen, and everyone else were either at the table eating or hibernating in their rooms.

It was all good as gold, until...

"BEN! I WILL NOT REPEAT MYSELF FOR THE TENTH TIME! TURN. IT. DOWN!" Jeff stormed out of the kitchen with a quite large butcher knife grasped in his bleach white hand as he stormed into the lounge room.

Ben paused his game and let out a long exaggerated exhale. "Shut your mouth, Jeff! You're not my mother!" Ben replied like a moody teenager (which is what he is).

Jeff abruptly stopped in front of Ben with the butcher knife pointing directly at Ben's forehead. "I will not hesitate for a second to plunge this knife into your forehead." He gritted through his yellow stained teeth.

Ben scoffed and glanced up at Jeff with his red pupils. "You're bluffing."

And with that one sentence, Jeff did as he said...

Everyone in the room witnessing the event occur groaned which confused me and some stayed silent.

"BEN!" I screamed as I dropped my plate and dashed toward his limp body. I glared at Jeff and shoved him out of the way.

I held the sides of Ben's head and looked into his shocked, colour-drained eyes.

I could hear Laughing Jack laughing in the distance and Sally whispering something to Eyeless Jack who was snickering, attempting to be subtle.

I ignored them, taking it as they found this amusing. But it's Sally, why wouldn't she be crying? Does this happen usually?

A small tear rolled down my cheek as I lightly shook his shoulders. "Ben, please. Please don't be dead..." I sobbed.

"Calm down, Y/N. He's dead but not dead." Jeff stated bluntly.

I was too upset at this point to even look at him, let alone listen to him. I was disgusted.

How could he do this to his best friend? I knew he was a heartless killer, but I didn't expect him to do this to his best friend.

Suddenly, I heard a loud gasp for air.

I watched in amazement as Ben sat up faster than lightning, his mouth agape.

"Oh, thank god!" I exclaimed, placing a slightly shaky hand over my fast beating heart.

Ben closed his mouth, his dry lips connecting. I had only just noticed that the knife was still stuck in his pale forehead.

Ben's hand gripped around the knife and he aggressively yanked it out of his skull. "Gahh, shit! Dude! Why would you do that!?" Ben exclaimed at Jeff.

"You said I was bluffing!"

"That doesn't mean you had to actually plunge a knife into my head!"

"I was trying to prove a point!"

"By killing me!"

Jeff threw his hands in the air and Ben stood up from the couch. "You're lucky I'm already dead." He grumbled and walked out of the lounge room, making sure to hit his shoulder against Jeff's.

I was confused as to what was going on.

"Someone please explain." I said as I stood up and looked at the small amount of people who were still around.

"Well maybe if you listened to what I said earlier you wouldn't look like an owl, all wide eyed and shit..." Jeff grumbled.

"I'm already dead, Y/N." Ben stated as he opened the fridge and took a quick swig out of the orange juice carton.

"He can't exactly die." Eyeless Jack mumbled and left the scene in a flash.

"It happens all the time. They get into a heated argument and at least one death or serious injury comes about." Laughing Jack explained in his usual jolly tone.

Oh, well that's something to remember for future reference.

This was shit. I'm sorry 😐

Sophie🇦🇺