who is tyler joseph?

we stepped outside and tyler was the first to speak.

"how are you?"

it was very odd because Mrs.Williams said this was important.

"um, i'm fine. how are you?"

"i'm great"

then we just stood there and tyler looked extremely nervous. i wonder why he needed to talk to me so bad.  then i thought of a conversation starter.

"what do your tattoos mean?"

"oh well uh, it's sort of complicated. maybe i could tell you outside where there's less people ease dropping."

he kept looking at his hands and playing with his fingers. what i didn't understand was why it would matter if other people heard what his tattoos meant. people wouldn't care. right?

we started walking down the halls and i was filled with so many questions.

"why are you talking to me? Mrs.Williams said this was important but, it seems like you're just having a regular conversation with me....tyler that's your name right? i've never met a tyler."

"well, josh. it's sort of complicated and i'd rather not tell you now.  but you can know i am not here to cause harm but, to protect and rehabilitate you.  josh you may not know me, but i know you....oh my gosh," he shook his head and laughed, "that probably sounds so creepy."

we got outside but before i could comment about it he started talking,

"my tattoos, where i live everyone must have a different tattoo, that best expresses themselves. i chose these because of my own inner meaning. ange- er, people, usually get a flower or something unoriginal, but i chose this. but if i tell you what they mean it will have less meaning to me.  that's why i keep a secret."

i now had so many more questions. where did he live? why is he wearing all white? why is he talking to me? who is tyler joseph?

then i asked.

"who are you, tyler joseph?"