Eight

*Amanda's POV*

    That nightmare did a number on me. I'm not sure why it happened. I didn't mean to disturb him with my nightmare.

     "Chris?" I asked still feeling happy but there was still a little afraid.

     "What is it Amanda?" He asked looking directly at me.

      "Somethings wrong." I said barely above a whisper.

      "What do you mean somethings wrong?" He asked looking at me.

*Chris's POV*

   Amanda was starting to worry me when she said somethings wrong.

    "What do you mean somethings wrong?" I asked looking at her.

     "I mean I feel happy but I can't shake this awful feeling that I've got deep inside me. I feel like I'm changing from who I've always been to someone I don't recognize and that truly scares me because I need to be someone I recognize when I look in the mirror." Amanda said with a shaky breath looking at me.

     "Amanda, when I look at you. I see the same girl that I've known and loved for years. I know it feels like you're changing and you don't know yourself but I know you. You're Amanda,  my beautiful, loving, sweet, and caring girlfriend whom I have no idea what I'd do without you." I said to her smiling before I took her hands in mine.

    "Thank you Chris. I have no idea where I'd be without you." She told me before standing to hug me. I couldn't seem to figure out how I got so lucky to wind up with a girl like her. She was everything, to me and I was still trying to win her even though I had her because I never wanted to lose her.

     "Chris, can we go sit in the park by the stream." She asked with a smile.

     "Sure." I told her smiling as I stood and took her hand. She always did like that stream ever since we arrived here.

   *Amanda's POV*

       I loved that stream, it made me feel safe when nothing else did. Chris knew that I loved the stream, he knew that the stream and him were the only things thay reminded me of who I was. Sitting there next to him was like being in my own personal heaven. I couldn't feel like anything was wrong maybe for a little while I could forget my nightmares and everything thay scared me and remind myself of who I am.

A/N: Sorry for the short chapter guys. With all the server issues today it made updating a bitch. Again sorry for the short chapter.