5sos bit me

A/N
31.12.15
Warning: Please read this at your own risk. It contains bad grammar, plots and bad story line in general.

This book was originally inspired by One Direction Bit Me. However, the storyline went off so I've decided to take my own spin in this.

I do apologise if this book is not the best. I'm doing my best now to edit all the errors and story line atm so there may be some confusion in a few chapters.

I'm leaving this book to your hands and if you still bother to continue reading, read on.

Thank you :) -M
-

//edited//

'You looks so perfect standing there

In my American apparel underwear

And I know now

That I'm so down

Your lipstick stain is a work of art

I got your name tattooed in an arrow heart

And I know now

That I'm so down

Hey'

5sos sang in perfect harmony as the crowd of crazy teenage girls screamed. Ally, my best friend, and I were lucky enough to get the front row which was like, the closest we could get to the stage.

"Are you staying for the meet and greet?"Ally shouted cause the music was blasting loudly.

"Yup, can't wait!"I shouted back.

"AHHHHHHH!"the crowd screamed as Luke wink at them while singing.

I pretty sure heard one of them said "I LOVE YOU LUKE" and another one said "MARRY ME ASHTON"

I swear he has that look that'll make mothers hide their teenage girls away because he can win their hearts over in a heartbeat.

"Ally, meet you at the meet and greet later. Getting a drink at the vending machine,"I shouted.

"Okaay!"she shouted back. I'm pretty sure she wasn't even listening to me.

I walked down the hallway and a security guard stood in front of me. What the hell?

"Um, excuse me,"I asked politely.

"No can do mam, you're coming with me,"he said in a low deep tone.

"Uh no way, now move,"I tried to stay calm.

He didn't reply. Instead he grabbed my arm, pushed me inside a room which said 'VIP' and locked the door leaving me there all alone.

What about my drink?!

"LET ME OUT!"I screamed and banged the door.

Great, now I'm missing the concert. Satan just had to ruin it all.

It's hopeless! What the hell is wrong with people nowadays.

It's been an hour? Well, maybe 10 mins, who knows? The doorknob finally suddenly twisted a bit.

Then, Ashton came in....Wait, let me rephrase that, ASHTON IRWIN CAME IN!!! Wait what? I was being kidnapped and now I'm ogling over a celebrity.

"Take a picture, it lasts longer,"Ashton smirked.

"Classic,"I rolled my eyes trying to play cool.

"I'm Ashton, you?"he asked while slumping down on a beanbag.

"Jessica,"I answered,"and what the hell am I doing here?"

"For this,"Ashton, Luke, Calum, Michael lunged at me, shot out their fangs and drank my blood. Before I knew what happened, everything went black....

That escalated quickly....