Austin Jake Evans

"So, basically you have all our powers?"Luke asked.

"I guess so,"I shrugged. It was kinda possible since five of them freakingly bit me!

I found out that I could hypnotise because Ashton feel under my spell when I wanted to watch My Pony instead of The Vampire Diaries.

I remembered once that I was at home watching TV with my brother but then we end up fighting cause I wanted to watch My Pony and he wanted Ben 10. After that, our parents gave us a timeout and we ended up with no TV.

"I miss my parents and my brother,"I pouted.

"You still remember?"Ashton raised an eyebrow.

"No smarty pants. My brain just gave me a flash back of my parents,"I rolled my eyes.

"You were suppose to block her memories!"Calum glared at Luke.

"I WAS! She's just too powerful I guess,"he threw his hands up in the air.

"Is there something you're not telling me?"I said sternly.

"NO!"they all replied.

Fine, we can play this the hard way. I stared into Michael's eyes sending a message to tell me what was going on. I couldn't read their minds because they were trying to think about food.

"Luke blocks all your memories about your childhood and human life so you won't try to run away and leave us,"Michael blurted,"OOPS!"

"MICHAEL!"the boys yelled.

"She hypnotised me!"he yelled in surrender.

"I can't believe you guys lied to me, especially you Luke,"I ran out the door.

*

*

*

*

I ended up at a lake. The sun was just about to go down and the view was perfect. I sat on the grass, curled myself up watching the sunset.

"Those boys mad you mad didn't they Jessica?"someone sat next to me.

"Who are you and how do you know me?"I furrowed my eyebrows.

"You don't have to know,"he mumbled.

"Of course I have to know! Are you a stalker or something?"I crossed my arms.

"First, I'm not a stalker. Second, I'm a vampire. Third, I was once friends with the boys,"he simply shrugged he last sentence.

"What happen to you guys?"I asked.

"They threw me aside when they met Calum,"he lowered his head.

"Oh. So what's you name?"I changed the subject.

"Austin Evans,"he said.

"Austin...Austin Evans? Sounds familiar,"I wondered.

"I was once your high school crush,"he chuckled.

"Oh! Oh....,"my faced turned red.

"So, do you wanna come over to my place or go back with them,"Austin scratched the back of his neck nervously.

"I want some time away from them,"I mumbled.

"My place it is!"he grabbed my arm.

*

*

*

"Nice place....,"I stared at the majestic ice palace in amazed.

"Thanks, my parents build it for me before they disappeared,"he said casually.

"Don't you miss them?"I asked softly.

"Let's play some ps3!"he changed the subject.

"Okay?"I sounded more like a question.

We played Call of Duty and GTA. He beat me in almost every game, not surprising cause games are in the boys natural habitat. After he showed me his 'man cave' aka his room. It was like a normal teenage room filled with posters and leftover junk food.

"I should really clean up,"he laughed.

"Yep,"I said and took a step into his room.

He came in after that and locked the door. A smirk planted on his face and he started laughing evilly.

"Why...why did you close the door?"I stuttered.