Vampires are like food now

//edited//

"Why do I have to stay with you guys?"I asked.

"Urm, we can't tell you the reason,"Michael said.

"And why is that so?"I said being annoyed.

"Cause you'll try to run away,"Luke answered.

"Fine,"I grumbled, letting it go. I have no clue why, but Luke just has that effect on me.

"So what do you guys taste like?"I asked pointing to Luke, Ashton and Michael.

"Someone's hungry,"Calum smirked.

"No I'm not! I'm just curious!"I argued.

"Nutella!"Luke hollered.

"Excuse me what?"I asked.

"I taste like Nutella,"Luke said.

"Caramel,"Ashton shrugged

"Pizza,"Michael joined into the conversation.

Wow, vamps are like food now. Tasty!

"So, what do I taste like?"I wondered.

"Let me try!"Luke bounced up and down like a little kid.

"You're not drinking me!"I shrieked.

"Too late,"Luke grabbed my arm and drank my blood,"Ruffles, you taste like barbecued Ruffles!"

"Seems tasty,"I chuckled and rubbed the blood out from my arm.

After that, the boys taught me what each of them could do and Calum could read people's thoughts, Ashton could hypnotise, Luke could teleport and Michael could walk through walls. I, on the other hand have no idea what I could do....

"Are we gonna stay here all day?"I asked as we were in the room for hours.

"No, we're staying at my place!"Luke squealed. He seriously looks so cute when he squeals likes little boy.

"Be careful what you think,"Calum teased.

Oh yeah..., he can read my thoughts.

"Let's go then!"Ashton said.

The five of us grabbed each other's hands and Luke mumbled something under his breath and bam, we were teleporting. His house was like a mansion! I think I need a map just to find my way to the bathroom...