Chapter 1: Wizard World Typical Day

My name is Raine. I'm a wizard with long black flowing hair and I tend to wear all black. I was flying on a magic carpet to find my friends. I flew across the misty land until I reached the blood bank (which was for Vampires) in other words you guys would probably think Blood Suckers. I walked into the blood bank where I found Destiny, my Vampire friend.

"Destiny! Where are you?!" I yelled walking through the halls of the building.

"I'm right here!" She said, while wiping Blood off her fangs.

Destiny, my Vampire friend, has short strawberry blonde hair to her shoulders and she wears black all the time. She's very shy and she hates feeling always trapped, if she gets trapped she'll eventually go insane from it. Vampires are always like that. She's no Vampire like Twilight. Twilight vampires sparkle, but these vampires are totally different!

"Destiny you can't be always at the blood bank and not doing your Vampire duties!" I yelled to her.

"I'm a Vampire Raine. It's what I do." She said, wiping her face off from drinking blood.

"Come on. We gotta go get Ally from the Kingdom of the Crystalines." I said.

"Why can't I stay here?" She asked giving me her puppy dog eyes.

"Because, you can't always hide in the Wizard World forever." I said, giving her an apologetic look that she would buy.

"Fine!" She exclaimed. We walked out of the blood bank, I of course got onto my flying carpet, while Des just came onto the back of the carpet. We flew up into the clouds of the Wizard World until we reached the Kingdom of the Crystalines. Crystalines are like Angels or Godesses but they have certain powers that we know about. Humans know nothing about Wizards, Vampires, or Crystalines. We reached the gates of the Kingdom that was made of Crystals but the kingdom was gated by a barrier that they can get through.

"Excuse me, I'm trying to find Ally Pendragon. A Mystic Crystaline." I asked one of the guards of the Kingdom.

"You'll find her in the Alley of Mystics." He said while opening the gate for Des and I.

"Where and the heck are we supposed to find that?" Des asked getting annoyed.

"Don't worry, we'll find it." I said. Mystic Crystalines are crystalines that have powers like healing, music, destiny, speaking to the spirits and doing basic magic with the elements. They can be different totally different than wizards and vampires. We headed into the Alley and we found our friend. She was talking very flirty to a guy she has met, according to what Des was hearing.

"You are so great at that!" Ally giggled. I just can't believe she's flirting with another crystaline. I mean Crystaline males can be serious jerks and dont care about anything or anyone and would never commit to a relationship.

"Holy shit! I've never seen her flirt like that!" Des freaked.

"We always know when she will get hurt and the time." I said to her being annoyed by Ally's flirty smile.

"I'm saying about...a month before she gets hurt." She pinned.

"We even need to be careful" I warned her about our identities towards humans.

"Raine! You're wand is glowing!" Des exclaimed. I took the wand from my boot, It looked like I had a message from my family. I opened up the voice message, the message was from my brother.

"Raine, this is urgent! You have been ordered to go to the Wizard Kingdom in the Wizard world, you have to go there tomorrow for the meeting. Until then you have all the time you want just do NOT forget to go there tomorrow. Love you." The message from my brother Ryan said. I wonder why I have to go to the Wizard Kingdom. I've never been there, but I will be there tomorrow.

"Ally! Come on! We need to go home!" Destiny yelled to her.

"I'm coming! I'm coming!" Ally whined to us, not wanting to go back home. Bringing her home from the Wizard World is a real pain. She loves the wizard world alot. She is one of the best Crystalines ever in the Wizard World. We all rode my magic carpet to the entrance of our portal. Our portal is basically connected to the Mortal World and Wizard World. We entered through our portal and put our stuff away for later.

"Can we go to the beach?" Ally asked.

"That does seem like a good idea." Des said, agreeing with Ally.

"Fine, we can go. But we have to be back at a descent time because I have to go to the Wizard Kingdom tomorrow early morning. and you guys have to stay out of the Wizard World. Remember I have my portal watched." I said warning them about the portal.

"That's right you do." Des said. I automatically knew that she would try to sneak out of the portal like last time. Last time she almost lead zombies, and other wizard world creatures into the mortal world. We really don't need those dangerous creatures running around Los Angeles, and also each Wizard Family has one portal connected to the wizard world.