Chapter 2: Surfing

Chapter 2: Meeting Them

Raine's POV

I went to my closet and picked out my purple bathing suit, my black coverup, my purple sunglasses, my purple sandals, and my white shorts. I grabbed my wand from my boot and quickly flashed on my beach outfit.

Ally and Destiny already had on their outfits for the beach. Destiny was already in her attire and had a charm around her neck to protect her from anything she couldn't touch, Ally was also in her attire and was really pretty, she was a pro at that. I then flashed a fishtail braid into my hair.

After we were ready we decided to take Ally's Convertible to the beach. We arrived at Huntington Beach, our favorite beach in California.

"Come on guys!" I said as I was getting out of the car. They were putting on make-up just as usual, Well Des has to because of her skin tone, on the other hand Ally doesn't need to because they are naturally beautiful.

"We are coming! Chill your magic!" Destiny said to me while putting the final touches onto her make-up.

They got out of the car and we headed towards our usual spot in the sand, we then saw that someone took our spot by the pier, they were three blondies and three brunettes.

"Some idiots took our spot!!" Ally complained.

"How about we make a compromise with them?" Des suggested, she is really quick thinker.

"Sounds good to me" I said, making my way towards one of the blondes.

"Go Long!" A tall blonde said, he was shirtless and had his hot pink swim trunks on. He was hot! My eyes were melting just for looking at him.

"Hey excuse me!" I said to him while setting my stuff down.

"Yeah?" He asked, while walking over to me with a football in his hands.

"Can we share that spot? I kind of have that spot." I said, pointing over the spot where Des and Ally and the hot guy's family or friends were also sitting at.

"Sure. My family also uses that spot too." He said, while nodding to his brother and throwing the football to him.

"Well I'm Raine Destrella." I said, introducing myself. "You are?"

"I'm Ross Lynch. And what an interesting name for an intresting girl." He said, flirting towards me.

"Thanks. Let's get going." I said to Ross, as we headed over to the spot.

"Hey guys this is Raine." Ross said, introducing me to his brothers and sister.

"Another 'R' name, Nice!" His sister said, As she gave me a high-five.

"What are you guys doing here?" I asked them.

"We are just visiting home, we can't since we're normally on tour." The tallest blonde said with sunglasses on.

"You guys have a band?" Ally asked them looking all confused.

"We are R5" Ross said.

"Maybe we'll come see you guys sometime?" I said smiling to them.

"We will?!?!" Des exclaimed starting to freak out and not in a good way.

"What's wrong?" I mouthed to her, She looked like she was shocked.

"Oh you know." Des motioned her tin can full of blood to me.

"Really?!" Ross said very excitedly.

"I guess we will." I said smiling. "I'm going to get cool." I said. I stood up from the sand, cleaned the sand off my body, and made my way towards the water. I walked slowly into the water, I got a chill suddenly when the water touched my feet. It was very refreshing. I love water. But if Ally touches any form of water, she turns into her real Crystaline form.

"I'm going to go surprise her." Ross said as he stood up from his spot, cleaned off the sand from his body, and was walking towards the water. I cupped my hands and put my hands down in the water, I put all the water down all over my arms and legs to get cool. He then walked behind me and put his hands over my eyes. "Guess who?"

I felt someone's hands over my eyes. I used my powers to read who it was by their touch. It was Ross. "Let me guess, Ross?" I said.

"How the hell did you know that?" He said. His voice is very soft and adoreable.

"Just guessed" I said as I giggled.

"Do you know how to surf?" He asks. I never knew how to surf but I know I would like to. I've lived in California for so long that I would know how to surf but I haven't learned.

"Nope. But I would like to." I say and smile.

"Want to learn?" He says.

"Sure." I say to him sweetly as I look back to looking at the beatiful ocean water. I seriously love the beach. It's like a home but not like the one I have in the Wizard World. Soon I will be rule over Wizards, but right now that's not important. I can tell that Ross is liking me. He is seriously very genuine, so is his family...Whom I forgot the names of.

"I'm gonna go get my surf board." He says as he goes over to the spot and grabs his blue checkered surfboard and brings it over me. I was just enjoying the nice, cool, ocean water on my skin.

Ross has just come over with his surfboard. "You ready?"

"I am" I say and smile.

"First, all you gotta do is lay on the surf board. And you paddle yourself and the board in the water until you catch a wave and as you feel like you're ready, you stand up and ride the wave." He explains. I lay on the board on my stomach and turned around. "Are you coming with?" I ask him.

"Of course I am." He says and smiles and gets behind me on the board. We paddle out into the ocean but not too deep, not too shallow, just the right amount to catch a wave and ride it. As soon as we get out there, We see a giant wave heading towards us. The sudden chill of water on my stomach sends a chill down my spine instantly when it hits me. "This one."

"Yep!" Ross says excitedly. He puts his hands on mine and hovers over behind me, as I'm on top of the surf board. We then wait for the wave to hit and we are on the surf board. Seconds later it hits us and we quickly stand on top of the board and ride it all the way to shore. As we are getting closer to the shore, we end up wiped out, and we are both under the water but seperated.