Chapter 23

I awoke still in Theo's arms. I cuddled closer to him, loving his warmth.

"Good morning love." he says with a slight chuckle.

"Morning, What time is it?" I mumble into his shirt.

" It is 9:00" he says.

" I have to be at the studio today at ten" I say getting out of bed. I walk into the bathroom, and throw my hair into a pony tail. I apply a little makeup, before changing into a pair of yoga pants, and a loose tank top.

I walk into the living room, were Theo was sitting watching something on tv. I gave him a hug, and kissed him before saying " I have to go to work, I'll text you on my way back home."

"Okay love, have fun. I love you"

"I love you too. Bye" I say walking out the door.

When I got to the studio, I saw Kayla speaking to someone.

"Hey Kayla, what is the plan for today?" I ask her.

"Well you are going to record today, and then you have a meeting with Simon." She said looking at her clip board.

I got a text from Theo

'I miss you love, planing on hanging with Ans and Shai'

"Hey Kayla, do you think I could have a few people come?" I asked we were on the elevator now.

" Yeah sure"

I pulled out my phone and texted Theo back 'I miss you too. You want to invite Ans and Shai, and you, to come to the studio?'

I put my phone back into my pocket. We walked into a recording room a few people were in the first part, but Kayla led me into the second part.

"This is your little area, so when you get ready to record you will just put the head phones on and well the rest is self explanatory." she said.

She left the room, and I check my phone. Theo had text me back.

'Hey we are here'

"Hey Kayla, can you go get Theo and a few people from down stairs?" I ask.

"Yeah, sure" she says as she walks out of the room.

I put on the headphones, and took a sip of water.

After a few minutes, Kayla return with Theo, Ansel, and Shailene. I waved to them, and one of the people in the booth, asked " You ready?" I gave them a thumbs up. The music started playing, and I began to sing.

While I was singing I kept on looking at Theo. I could see the tears in his eyes. Ansel and Shai were smiling at eachother.

When I was finished, I walked out of the room and into Theo's arms. He started to cry, as he whispered in my ear "You must be my once in a lifetime"

I heard an "awww" from the people in the room.

"I love you boo." I whisper into his ear.

He kisses me, and then wipes his tears. "I love you too Princess"

"Okay, well let's get back to recording." Someone says.

"Okay," I say. I peck Theo's lips, before walking back into 'my space'.

After a few more takes I was sent to my meeting. Theo, Shai, and Ansel went back to the apartment.

"Hi Simon" I say walking into his office.

"Sit Breanna, sit"

I took a seat, before he started "Well I was thinking we would get you into some guitar lessons, so you could practice at home. All so we are staring your music video in two weeks, after the insurgent premier. And we are going to release your single in a week."

"Okay that all sounds good" I say.