Chapter 29

Almost eight weeks passed, and it was one day before Theo got home. I was busy doing some cleaning before I had to go do an interview. Blackie was laying in the middle of my bed sleeping, as I was trying to make my bed, and well you can guess how that went.

"Blackie move I need to make the bed" I whined.

"Meow" he said looking at me before going back to sleep.

"Uh fine." I say.

I walk back into the kitchen and made myself some lunch. I made a grilled cheese sandwich.

I know what you are thinking, What's has happened between Theo and I? Well he text me every day a few times a day, a call once or twice a day, and a skype call at least once every other day. Speaking of Theo he just text me.

Boyfriend <3: hey love, you up for a skype call?

Me: yeah let me grab my laptop

I ran into my bed room and grabbed my laptop.

I ran back to the kitchen table and logged on to skype. Almost imitiatly after I logged on Theo sent me a skype request.

"Hey love" Theo says.

"Hi Boo," I say brighting up at the sight of Theo's face.

"I'm excited to be able to come home soon"

" I know, one more day."

We had been counting down the days until we saw eachother for the past month.

"One more day." he repeats.

"So how was your day?"

"It was good I'm somewhere getting ready for my last interview , then off to the hotel to sleep, and then I hop on a plane back home to see my beautiful girlfriend."

"Well who ever she is must be a lucky girl."

"She is, she has the most beautiful eyes, and this contagious laugh. And I love her so much"

"I know she loves you too." I say laughing.

"God, I miss that laugh."

"I miss you."

" I miss you too Princess, and I get to see you tomorrow."

" I know I can't wait to see you!"

"I know me too. What are you doing today?"

"Well I was cleaning up around the house, and in a little while I have an interview."

"Oh fun."

"Hey Theo, you should probably start getting ready for the interview" Ansel says opening the door behind Theo.

"Okay, I will once I'm done talking with Bre" Theo responds.

"Oh, okay well we have to leave in an hour, so don't take to long. And tell Bre I said hi."

"Hi Ansel," I say.

"Oh, Hi I didn't see you. Well I'll let you guys go, and I'll go get ready. I'll see you tomorrow"

"I'll see you tomorrow. I'm picking you guys up so, yeah."

Ansel left the room, before Theo spoke again.

"Okay, well I guess I should go get ready."

"Yeah, I guess I should go get ready aswell."

"Ok well good luck at your interview."

"You too."

"Okay, well I'm gonna go. I love and miss you."

" I love and miss you too"

"Okay Bye"

"Bye"

I closed the laptop and walked into the bathroom. I threw on a pair of yoga pants and a loose fitting tank top, before heading off to the place where I was being interviewed.

I walked into the place where I was being interviewed. It ended up I was being interviewed by AwsomenessTV for their YouTube channel.

I was met by Kayla at the front door. "How are you?" She said walking me to hair and makeup.

"I'm good. Theo and Ansel come home tomorrow."

"Okay, that's good." Kayla said. She walked away as the people started working on my hair and makeup.

Three hours later, I was done with the interview. I grabbed my stuff, and hopped in the car. I went to the store to pick up some things, before heading home.

I put everything away, before getting into my PJs and going to bed.