Chapter 8

Song: "Not Today - BTS"

Nothing much to say.

Enjoy ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

---

Joy POV:

"WE HAVE TO AUDITION FOR SM TOWN'S NEW GIRL GROUP!" I tell/yell at her. And her facial expression? I don't know, disgusted/weirded out/angry/annoyed? Her nose looks like a pig now, hehehe...

"..." She's still silent.

"It's my dream! Besides, you're decent at some stuff. C'mon, we should go."

"I'm fine with going..." (Y/N) starts. Ooh this sounds good!

"But only to watch you." She ends. You can't even watch!

"You probably won't be allowed to watch."

"Well, it'll be interesting to know what SM Town/Entertainment looks like."

---

After a lot of arguing, we decided that she's only going to watch.

(Don't worry readers, you WILL become an idol...)

Oh well, at least I won't be alone. And going there might change her mind. I hope.

---

A short ride on the bus and we were at our destination. The glorious, SMTown.

It was a bit dark, they held the auditions at five o'clock (pm of course

It was a bit dark, they held the auditions at five o'clock (pm of course.) Joy was almost dragging me into the building. I'll be honest, I'd rather blast out my favourite songs and hop around the flat with snacks than come here, but I just shrug it off. Besides, if Joy gets chosen here, it could change her life. She could become really famous, or maybe something bad might happen since an idols life is hard... BUT IF SHE GETS CHOSEN WE MIGHT NOT BE ABLE TO SEE EACH OTHER FOR A WHILE.. That's sad. But I gotta support her.

---

Joy was taken into a room while I just sat waiting in the 'waiting room'. It was mainly filled with people like me and over-competitive parents. I'm just looking at some qUalItY mEmEs on the internet.

"Are you here to audition?" A woman, probably in her late twenties, asks me.

"Oh, no, I'm waiting for my friend." I reply, and I look back down at my screen.

"Or is she your.. girlfriend?" The woman asks. Um..?

"No. Are you trying to imply that I look lesbian or that I look like a boy?" I ask, slightly annoyed.

"Well, you have long hair and lashes and stuff, but your clothes..."

(What you are currently wearing, inspired by Taehyung. You have black leather bottoms, like the two guys in the background):