the first night

On first night of the Crimson Peak the ghost of a murderer came to Randy's room . However he was awake and saw a couple with a killer he ran out of his room and ran out the door. Yugi woke up and June ran inside her bedroom and both wore only a pj tops bolted in and covered with a violet and pink tapestry that awoke the models and wore their bathrobes "what the-?" "What's going on here? We heard a scream and all of a sudden we ran out of this room- Did you heard my cousin Randy's scream? No,why? because My cousin Randy is in trouble Ginger ran into Randy's room she didn't find her cousin all she found was his red nightcap who's waking me up and- This that your cousin Randy's cap Yes Uncle Melvin he's gone well your cousin was no good anyway Now sister that's no way to treat your niece all she is nothing more- There's underneath the cap it's a ransom note it's hard to read it it's a hieroglyphics.Give me that Rosella knows how to read hieroglyphics according to this there's a murderer in this house a ghost ghost bologna whoever disturbs my grave will become my victims we will play a game a shadow game maybe I should stop there don't just stand there read All right hand sheesh what Grinch you are this game whoever falls asleep will die will too late for that in this game which will have to to survive my Horrors and not fall asleep at the same time there will be many obstacles on your second gen and whatever you do do not fall asleep or going to the the Tower it is filled with Horrors no one is ever seen Whoever survival with my fortune if not we'll be my friend for the rest of their lives I will wish you the best of luck sign the murder You're just reading a bunch of baloney I'll keep hitting you if you don't shut up Auntie don't Matilda please don't hurt my niece after all she does deserve the Crimson room and a sapphire room and what do you get well the horses stables room because you were me and what do you think this ghost is after ? Well I don't care I have work tomorrow and I think this is a bunch of baloney tomorrow this is a job for the Mystery Incorporated please not those meddling kids again. uncle Melvin please call me Melvin at Melvin what is Matilda talking about those Mystery Incorporated kids they solve Mysteries All I'm thinking that this is a bunch of work just because of a stupid room uncle tomorrow why don't we just figure this out we need your help anyway If for my niece to be happy so be it then it's settled tomorrow morning We will team up with those meddling kids Ginger are you nuts These mystery kids are professional where does beginners Well if we follow their footsteps we will stop in the street and then she was for the plans to their huddle and- I like this and it just might work Oh boy I think Ginger needs to be taught a lesson I think sending her to a boarding school will be perfect for her she's your niece and I'm not sending her to school or some type of school that will teach her to become a lady. Some Uncle you are you're becoming like her mother and you're becoming like her father want to make sure she becomes of lady making sure she wants to marry someone she doesn't like come on how come she doesn't know she doesn't like Alejandro because she likes Justin more than anything in the world so I shut my mouth if I were you And by the way good night my brother sister goodnight to you too we'll see brother we'll see . I will soon get that fortune and get that niece and her friends out of the picture I just need to frame those meddling kids and my brother and then that niece will be soon as mine . FYI brother you're the one who's supposed to be keep an eye on her not me spoiled brat. free lover .