reading of the will

That night everybody went to Crimson Mansion hoping that nobody could catch them until they heard a sudden Southern voice howdy cousin oh no it's my cousin Randy howdy-do cousin be careful I have a strong back sure you do cousin Say who are these Cuz your friends Redfield Hedgehog come back here hello Auntie Matilda I see you have lost a lot of pounds have you lost a lot of weight to become a supermodel Auntie Matilda only the girl be Uncle Marvin my favorite niece in the whole wide world care care for your favorite card I know it's your favorite you always know you're my favorite uncle by shoot my goings are these your friends you've been talking about yes this is June ,Darren, and Yugi, why Shoot Me to the Moon your friends are duelists and your other friend is a brother of a young Detective. Wow you must be kind have some candy wow you must be very kind no thank you I'm not that kinda person then have a famous hair brush I hate to interrupt a reunion but we have a reading of the will now you all know that your great great great great grand Uncle have passed on now I must read the will my brother my own sister my own nephew and my own niece my most beautiful niece you're all here for one reason and one reason only give my grand Fortune to do that you must stay 3 months in this mansion but however those who don't stay in this mansion must give up the family did to the others one standing will get my goal or this case my money good luck and be careful there are hauntings around I will send you to your rooms dinner will start at 8 the room is kind of filthy that would be your aunts room I am not sleeping in a filthy room your uncle will be in this room since he is a favor wow second best your cousin will sleep in this room no fair I got third best. And I swear you the nice will be sleeping in this room it's beautiful along with your friends they'll be sleeping next door it's like mine except crimson they'll be sleeping in the Crimson room will you be sleeping in the Sapphire room thank you it's for your uncle's well after all you are the favorite. Sleeping in this room so comfortable after all your uncle was the best I know but it's so lonely sleeping in the sapphire room I have an idea we'll do sleeping quarters just like we did in the camp boy girl boy girl. Or you and Darren can sleep in the sapphire room while Yugi and I sleep in the Crimson room. Then it's settled then.