getting ready

Everyone was getting ready for the big night even Ginger was getting ready but poor Ginger she didn't know about her uncle or about the Crimson Peak all she knows was a murderer living in the house why aren't you getting ready I'm scared of that murderer living in that house well can you tell me that story okay back in the 18th century a man built that house he had a wife until one day the wife mysteriously passed away the husband was in Rage and he killed himself too the murder was pleased until the chef killed him including himself Legend has it that the murderer lives on telling every single one until the living descendants lives on his killing days. That sounds horrible I know right I hate to interrupt but don't we have a party to get ready okay I'll get ready . Five minutes later Silver wearing a sleeveless dark blue and gold dress with white trimmings with purple  armbands and golden heels waited until Rosella wearing a sleeveless dark green dress with white trimmings with blue armbands on her head was a silver tiara tied with a beautiful gem. her hair was tied in an amethyst purple ribbon and black heels. You look like a princess. Haru wearing a pink and white gown with a blue seashell and pink close buckle collar. She has a gold crown on her head and red heels. They waited for the boys until a sudden entrance by boys. The girls are shocked to see Goro wearing a sea blue pants and tall white boots with a gold trim at the top and white feathery frills on the back of his hand ran down to a long coat nearly reaching his ankles. Yami wearing a golden crown , black-leathered pants that hugged his legs , a red shirt that was sleeveless with a gold vest and blue cape.  You boys look amazing. But where is he? Then Rosella felt a warm and friendly kiss.  She turned around and saw him wearing a dark blue jacket with gold accents and trimmings with a pair of black pants  tall brown boots , the shirt was long sleeved button-down and has a lace and gem on his neck and shoulders a royal purple cape.

Let's do this