The wedding

She smiled the villains are gone everybody will live in the Crimson Manor she stayed our own boyfriend she free from her curse unfortunately not herself She fainted with a thud.The boy saw the princess she wasn't ill all they saw was a stab wound the aunt must have killed her fortunately she was dead but the male was crying he was worried about not seeing his true love again First Chime.Please do not be afraid my true love we won we got the Crimson Manor back Second Chime. I know but I don't want to lose you again just like before.Third Chime. About that question about marry me Fourth Chime. Are you going to answer yes or no please I do not want to lose you again Fifth Chime.Please Sixth Chime.Yes my darling I would love to marry you one unfortunately death has taken me it would be nice if I was alive then we will have one but until then I love you my darling Seventh Chime.She fled into the ground then he realized he died as well as a heart attack because his own true love died the parents cry because not only will they lose their own children but the Mansion as well Eighth Chime. Please Ninth Chime. I forgive you sweetheart Tenth Chime.Please don't die on us Eleventh Chime.We love you Twelfth Chime.I'm sorry but there's nothing I can do your child is dead and long with her sweetheart.Suddenly, the resplendent box shimmered like a bright blue star: streams of speckled blue and silver formed a galaxy of stars, spiraling from the music box, commanded the attention of all to its presence. Belle only raised her head when a similar glowing circle spiraled around her and her child's corpse. The light erupted heavenwards from the box like shooting stars then exploding into a shower of stars and blue beams raining upon Rosella. Light spiraled into a draconic shape. Her dress began to move: expanding to life, the cloak shone bright blue and shed glitter as they doubled in size and enveloped her body like a silvery-white cocoon. Stunned mystification bulged Adam's eyes. His mouth fell open in shock but no words came out.They fell back on their bottom, shaking but they couldn't look away. They could only watch their metamorphosis even as the force and brightness of the wind and light caused everyone to divert their memorized eyes.The cut mysteriously heal themselves. The torn-up dress and suit was transformed into something from the Egyptian Style The mother and father were surprised they wanted to help but the child look up it's all her new look and husband was awake too hello mother and father Belle was shock even though she even has tan skin and brown hair dark and height was unusual there was one thing that she has the soft blue eye You're alive course I and mother what do you think I was dead Both families hug and at the same time they broke the spell the Crimson Manor was no longer dark and scary instead it was beautiful light You did it your Majesty you broke the spell I didn't do it alone Justin did his part as well The next Day was a royal wedding and they had it at the Crimson Manor everyone was happy that the king and queen was not only returning but a tradition will be new I'm so happy that they belong to each other what do you mean I mean look at them something old which is our pendant and his old band something new the wedding dresses and the tuxedo something borrow which happens to be my very special heels not to mention the hand dress and something blue the skirt not to mention the cape darling Dory and Caitlin fought until two boys the same age as kiss them. Rosalina wearing a silk and ivory wedding dress with a dark blue skirt on a neck was a long beautiful shiny white cape in a beautiful white pendant along with a shining veil.She wore her best friends white heels along with armbands and wrist cuffs June found Yami dressed in the same golden outfit he'd worn the night of his ball, draped in the black coat.You both look beautiful She showed her a beautiful wedding ring he proposed to me and we got married yesterday congratulations They were both dressed in a beautiful wedding dress. the painted glass revealed the image of the white castle in the far corner, In the heart of the image, dancing in a field of roses, the boys donned armor, while the girls looked resplendent in dresses of pink and gold, the image of a rose embroidered in Rosella's cape. Their features seemed to shift with the light, their postures almost moving when the lights began to flicker: The couple spinning surrounded by a shower of blue and red roses." I am very proud of you," Adam said watching them dance, their expressions in reality identical to the ones in glass painting overhead, "I'm very proud of you my Crimson girl " The four teenagers share their first kiss for real under the full moon Thank you for everything enchantress you free me from the evil woman Thank you. and they lived happily ever after.