Chapter 51

Caitlin's P.O.V.

"Your..?"

"Yea" I touched my stomach and looked down. I wasn't showing yet, or maybe I was, but barely.

Derek walked up to me slowly. I felt him put his warm hand on the side of my stomach "I can hear it. The heartbeat"

I looked up at him "You can?"

He let out a soft chuckle "Yea, yea I can. How did you find out?"

"I went to the clinic. They say I'm about 6 weeks along"

"How-how are you feeling?"

I looked up at him "Good, just craving some pizza. Like really bad"

Derek chuckled "Come on, sit down" He directed me over to the couch.

I sat down and sighed "I don't, I don't even know how I'm going to tell my dad, or Stiles. Or the pack"

"We'll take one thing at a time"

My phone vibrated. I took it out and opened the text I got from Stiles "Oh my god, I gotta go" I stood up and rushed towards the door.

"What is it?" He asked standing up.

"My dad" I said with a worried tone as I looked back at him. I rushed out of his loft.

When we got to the hospital I bursted in and approached the nurses station "Where is he?" I asked in a panicked tone "Where's my dad?"

"I'm sorry who?" The nurse asked.

"My dad, the Sheriff!" I yelled.

I heard a voice causing my to turn sideways. I ran up to Stiles "Where is he?" I asked. My voice weary. The tears emerged.

"He's in surgery. I don't know I found him, I just"

"Okay" My voice was shaking.

"Come on, let's sit down" I heard Derek say behind me.

Us three walked and sat down in the waiting area. Stiles wrapped his arm around me and I laid my head on his shoulder. Tears were streaming down my cheeks.

~

Eventually Caitlin and Stiles fell asleep. Derek had gotten up to make a phone call. Melissa kneeled down in front of Stiles to wake him up "Stiles, you need to get up. You gotta get up"

Stiles let out a gasp as he opened his eyes. He sat up on the chair "He's okay" Melissa said.

Stiles turned to look at Caitlin who was still asleep. He looked back at Melissa "Dr. Geyer is stitching him up right now"

"Okay, I wanna see him" Stiles was ready to get up.

"Okay, okay" Melissa grabbed his shoulder preventing him from getting up "The anesthesia needs to wear off. It's gonna be at least two hours" She explained.

"Okay, yea but everything's gonna be okay though I mean he's okay?" Stiles asked.

Melissa hummed a yes "He's gonna be just fine" She assured him.

Stiles leaned back on his chair "Oh thank god" He said, his voice sounding shaky. He rubbed his hand over his forehead and teared up in relief. Melissa patted his knee before she got up and walked away.

Stiles turned to Caitlin.

~

"Cait" Stiles called me as he shook my arm.

I opened my tired eyes "I heard everything" I reached my hand out to grab his. I squeezed his hand.

"He's gonna be okay" I slowly blinked my eyes.