Chapter LI

Chapter 51
|Song Of The Chapter-Bacon by: Nick Jonas-|
Whoop whoop finally starting to get to the climax of this book😂 also im sorry😗 not edited but I'm editing as I post so I atleast have some inspiration to get it out and done, WARNING I HAVE UPDATED CHAPTERS 51-56! MAKE SURE YOU READ IN ORDER!!😊❤️

"Grace? Gracie wake up, babe"
I hear a low voice say, I open my eyes slowly, squinting them due to the sunlight shining brightly through the windows, and beside me is Hunter squatting in his black boxer briefs, he runs his thumb over my cheek bone.
"Baby why are you sleeping on the floor in the living room?"
He questions, while helping me up, I blink a few times while rubbing my eyes
"I-I don't know, I want to shower"
I tell him, and he nods with a concerned look on his beautiful face
"Do you need help babe?"
He asks me, the concern is showing through his features.
"I-uh, I don't think so, I'm just gonna shower, I'll be out in a little bit"
I tell him, and he nods
"Okay baby"

So I'm crying in the shower, heavily. I'm surprised Hunter hasn't heard me, I think I just need to tell him, suck it up Grace, get ahold of yourself go out there and tell him.. I turn off the water, and get out of the shower heading straight for the closet to change. Here goes to the rest of my life I think with a large sigh escaping my lips.

"Im- Hunter, I need to talk to you"
I say quietly from across the island where he was putting away a box of cereal
"What's up babe?"
He asks me while walking over to me
"Can we sit down, please it-it's important"
He nods, grabbing my hand pulling me to the couch, as we sit down he holds onto my hands, he's sitting next to me while I face him, I nervously bounce my leg up and down..

"Grace you can tell me"
He tells me, a concerned look on his face
"Ok, I-I might as well come out and say it, I-I-uh-um-I have to leave"
I tell him and immediately feel like crying again, my heart hurts..
"What do you mean leave?"
He asks me, running his thumb over the back of my hand

"I need to go back to Michigan"
I say looking down
"Why? I thought you were happy here, I thought we were happy here..."
He says, his tone dropped drastically
"It's not that I'm not happy, never I-I'm so happy here with you, and in general, but it's either I go back or my mom has to stay in the hospital"
I tell him holding back tears that are threatening to spill..

"The cancer?"
He asks and I nod, feeling the tears fall down my cheeks, he sighs and sits up holding his arms open for me. I crawl over into his lap and he wraps his arms around me, kissing the top of my head.
"Babe"
He says and I hum, a sniffle following as I reach up to wipe my tears
"If your going I'm going too"
He tells me and I pull away

"No, no, no absolutely not, you have a football scholarship here. You can't just leave that all behind because of me"
I cry
"How are you doing your school work?"
He asks me
"I've done a lot of it already, so the rest I'll do online"
I explain
"Then I'll do the same"
"No, you are staying here, do you hear me?"
I question sternly

"Grace, I'm not letting the love of my life just walk out of it"
He exclaims so I move away from him, sitting across from him again
"Your not going to lose me, we just are gonna be long distant for a little bit"
I tell him
"I don't want to be long distance, I want you to be with me, all the time like we are now. I want to be able to hug you, and kiss you whenever I want to. I want you and only you with me right beside me forever, we may be young but I know that for a fact"
His voice cracked, and I see tears on the bridge of falling out of his eye.

"Hunter, I want you to be able to live, I don't want to hold you back from what all you want to do, you barely go out with your friends anymore, all you do is hang out with me, and if you were to come back to Michigan with me it would just make me feel even worse, when I leave for Michigan I-I think we should... take a b-break"