NOTE #1 | IMPORTANT

Note #1

MESSAGE BOARDS

I do realize that I don't post updates here. I find it annoying when awards books clog up your feed with continuous updates. 

That being said, 

IT IS IMPORTANT TO CHECK THIS MESSAGE BOARD EVERY ONCE WEEK OR SO. 

It's not that hard and the notes on this message board are pretty short and to the point. So please do this so that you won't miss out on upcoming dates, calls for judges, etc. I

Obviously, if it's very important, I will post it in this rather than on the message board. 

It is especially important to check the update when I post an important note here as a chapter rather than on the message board because it means that it is particularly crucial for everyone to know.

JUDGES

Happy to say that many people have turned in forms to be judges. We still do need a lot more. And when I mean a lot, I mean tons. 

In four categories or so, the number of entries surpasses 30, going onto 40 even.This may not seem like a lot to many people but think about the number of books one judge can handle without being overwhelmed- six maybe? Even ten is a bit of a stretch and I don't want to burden my judges. 

PLEASE CONTINUE TO TAG PEOPLE AND SPREAD THE MESSAGE THAT THE WAMMY AWARDS NEEDS JUDGES. 

Without enough judges, there is no way that we can start in a timely fashion.

PASSWORDS

To make this easier, lemme just state two of the rules that many people are not following, therefore making it harder for me to decline the entry then have to go back, find it, and accept it again.

1. YOU MUST BE FOLLOWING lovinglexy. THIS IS NOT A CHOICE.

I'm sorry, but I am putting an incredible amount of time into this awards, whether some of you choose to believe it or not. So please, just complete this simple task of hitting the follow button. It'll save me a lot of extra work. 

2. YOU MUST HAVE AT LEAST ONE OF THE TWO PASSWORDS.

Passwords are found in the rules and requirements. Just read them carefully and it's REALLY easy to find the password. 

QUESTIONS

If you have questions, PM is fastest, but otherwise just put your question on the message board and I'll get to you fairly quickly.

The worst one could do is post their question somewhere as a comment. I sometimes get 200 notifications on particularly active days and I am not going to see your one small question. So, to reiterate:

POST YOUR QUESTIONS ON THE MESSAGE BOARD OR SEND THEM THROUGH PM EITHER ON THIS ACCOUNT OF lovinglexy

CHANGE IN USERNAME/TITLES

PLEASE PM ME. Otherwise, I won't be able to make the change because I don't know about it.

GRAPHICS JUDGE

Pleased to announce our judge for the GRAPHICS category, Karran! The rest of the judges will be announced after I close the awards so I have an accurate number of total entries and how many judges have applied to what categories.

PLEASE BE PATIENT!

NOMINATIONS

This is a tricky thing because there have been SO many nominations. I will update the nominations list when the awards are closed. Still not TOTALLY sure what I'm going to do with them, but I will do something!

THAT'S IT FOR TODAY, FOLKS. PLEASE REMEMBER TO STAY TUNED VIA MESSAGE BOARD. FURTHER INQUIRIES CAN BE MADE THROUGH PM OR MESSAGE BOARD.

THANK YOU!

- Lexy Devika