another update [discontinued]

Hello to all the lovely people who have still stuck around for reasons unknown to me.

I have officially decided to discontinue this awards. Yes, I know that since last September, I have seemingly done NOTHING, but it's officially being discontinued.

I'm not trying to give myself excuses and I'm not seeking pity, but it is due to my mental health. I did go to the doctor's for unrelated reasons but now I am going to a therapist for my anxiety/depression and I might be taking anxiety meds to make it better. 

So I really do need to cut down on anything that might give me stress, and as much as I was excited by the prospect of providing all you lovely people an awards, I cannot do this any longer.

Out of everyone here, I assure you that I am the most disappointed and humiliated, whether it looks the part or not. 

In short, 

This awards is discontinued under my name. 

I am looking for admin(s). 

*** WARNING: I am looking for someone who will stay dedicated to this cause. I am looking for someone who will not abandon this awards (like me, sorry). I will be picky in who I choose.

Thank you all so much for the love and support. I promise you that this awards will return under responsible, loving admins :)))

Best,

Lexy Devika