ATTENTION JUDGES [PLEASE READ THIS]

READ THE ENTIRE FUCKING THING. DO NOT SKIP PARTS OR SKIM THEM. E V E R Y T H I N G IN HERE IS EFFING IMPORTANT TO READ CAREFULLY.

Just some minor things I want to cover before you guys get judging. 

1. If I have assigned you an LGBT book or a sexually mature book that you are not comfortable with then please let contact me and I'll have another judge do it.

2. Those of you that have already been assigned to your books, you may begin judging. There will not be a deadline until I finish organizing all of the categories, so you guys will have a headstart. 

SOME THINGS TO KEEP IN MIND WHILE JUDGING:

1. Use the RUBRIC SCORE SHEET THING.

It's already been posted in one of the chapters labeled "Judging" or something like that.

2. You are required to have a few comments for each entry you judge. 

These comments could be what you liked about the book, further elaboration on point deductions, or just friendly advice.

3. You cannot be judging your friend's book. YOU CAN NOT BE JUDGING YOUR FRIEND'S BOOK. Message me if you are assigned a friend's book.

________

JUDGING PROCESS

IF YOU HAVE SKIPPED EVERYTHING UP UNTIL NOW THEN FOR GOD'S SAKE AT LEAST READ THIS

IF YOUR CATEGORY HAS MULTIPLE JUDGES:

Out of your portion of the category that you are judging, pick your number one book and PM me the result. You will also need to PM me the scores for all of the other books that you were assigned to judge, regardless of whether or not that was the top book or not. 

EVERY ENTRY WILL GET A SCORE AND FEEDBACK.

Once I get the top books from all of the judges within your category, you will then judge the very top books that you and the other judges in your category have chosen.

You will then PM me for the last time, the top 3 books in order from first to third place. 

Based on all of the results that the judges give on their top 3 books, the winners of that category will be announced.

CONFUSED? YEAH, ME TOO. PM WITH QUESTIONS.

IF YOUR CATEGORY HAS ONE JUDGE:

Literally, all you guys have to do is PM me all of the scores and feedback and obviously, the one with the top score will be the 1st place winner, the second-best score will be the 2nd place winner, and so on and so forth.

CONFUSED? HOW? THIS IS SO EASY. BUT PM WITH QUESTIONS ANYWAY IF YOU HAVE ANY.