Chapter 9

Mudstar was down on the ground with his eyes barley opened as he was being attacked by several cats at once. Finally after a few wounds and blood spilling from his pelt Bloodstar scraped her claws down his heart to the tip of his legs. MudStar's eyes closed as Bloodstar lifted her paw high filled with blood on her claws.

The cats padded away from MudStar's body as they begun to attack all the other cats. Mudstar had just lost one of his lives. It was his sixth live he had just lost. Some of the ThunderClan cats nosed their leader with a gentle lick as Mudstar finally opened his eyes. "I lost a life!" Mudstar gasped. "How many lives do you have left?" Panted Wolfclaw. "Three." Meows of shock rose from the ThunderClan cats around as they all glanced behind them gazing at a line of BloodClan cats that led several tail-lenths across the camp. ThunderClan did the same as all the cats grew silent. Every warrior got in a attacking position as they all caught each others gazing eyes then leapt into battle once again. There were already some dead cats laying across the camp with pools of blood all around. The ThunderClan cats used all of the best strength they had and were beginning to beat the BloodClan cats. Mudstar killed one apprentice as his final opponent was Bloodstar who was sneaking behind him like she was stalking prey. Mudstar twitched his head back showing his fangs as he flipped into the night sky landing on Bloodstar's back raking his claws deep in her pelt biting as deep as his teeth would go. Bloodstar meowed in pain as she noticed half her cats were down and the ThunderClan cats were watching the battle between the leaders. After a few wounds of blood deep in her pelt Bloodstar shook Mudstar off and twitched her tail in the air. "Retreat BloodClan! Retreat retreat!" Bloodstar announced as her cats dashed out of the den as full as speed as their energy let them. Bloodstar followed behind her cats as the ThunderClan cats watched them go. Lionstrike the bloodthirsty murderer stared with a narrow at the clan as Mudstar snorted in anger and Lionstrike charged off.

"ThunderClan! ThunderClan! ThunderClan"! The cats all yowled in pride. "Blackscar is dead"! Cried Redfeather and Flatstrike at the same time. The clearing grew silent. The cats padded over to him nuzzling Hus dead body. Mudstar stood in front of his cats gazing at his brown paws. "May StarClan take care of him. He was one of our bravest warriors but he died in honor and will be among the stars of our warrior ancestors tonight." Meowed Mudstar. "We will bury him in four sunrises." Mudstar added.

"You fought well today ThunderClan. If it weren't for StarClan's message we would of never known about this attack." Leafpool dashed out into the clearing. "I will take all the injured cats!" She panted as her and Waterfern took turns taking the injured cats.

"We don't have to worry about seeing BloodClan again for a while. We showed then who's boss. ThunderClan can never be beaten!" Cheered Wolfclaw. All the cats meowed in agreement as the moon brightened the clearing all around.

The cats yawned as they all headed to their dens for a good night dozing as and getting ready for the rest of their warrior days.

Mudstar watched the cats go as he closed his eyes looking into the sky letting the curious wind blow his pelt in honor. The stars twinkled above as StarClan was showing their greetings. The WindClan cats had never shown up to help the ThunderClan cats but it was only ThunderClan's business. It only takes one clan to beat another and save the lives of every warrior in a clan.

                         THE END