rewind pt.2

liza pov
(her thoughts are written in italics)

i woke up earlier than usual this morning, with the sun streaming through my windows. i got up and threw on david's black hoodie, which still smelled like him. i walked out into our kitchen letting the slight change in temperature surround me. i noticed the tv was on, and david was on the couch, but appeared to be asleep. i quietly walked over and sat on the chair next to him, and studied his face. his dark brown hair was all messy, the way i liked it and had an ever-so-soft appearance that made me want to run my hands through it. his eyes were shut, with his semi-long eyelashes touching his cheeks. i studied his cute lips, they were an oh so cute shade of pink, and whey were slightly parted when he would breathe every few seconds. my last notice was his jawline, it was so sharp that i felt like if i touched it it would cut my hand.

his shirt was slightly lifted so you could see his v-line and a faint six pack. david wasn't really the type to work out or put himself on a diet, but ever since i distanced myself from him he needed something to get me off of his mind- which was working out. honestly, his new look was really hot.

suddenly, he woke up to my sudden movements when i kissed him. he of course kissed back, and this wasn't a quick kiss, it was a kiss full of sadness, love, and passion. he pulled away a few seconds after, and quietly said, "why did you do this?"

the thing was, i had no idea why i did this, I basically tortured him for 3 months. he had nothing to do with the loss of the unborn child, however i needed to unleash my anger and sadness on someone.

he pulled me on-top of him, and we silently sat like that for a while. every minute or so i would peck him on the lips as a reminder that i love him.

i felt like something was restored in my heart, which was love and compassion. i love this boy with all my heart and don't plan on letting him go.

but how do i tell him that "the child" wasn't really his child?

A/N
plot twist? idk this is also short so there is room for a pt.3 if anyone's interested. of course i can't have a one shot with a happy ending, so you should've seen that coming. also ik david doesn't have a six pack it's my imagination lol, but he is sorta muscular and i wanted to make him hotter in this one shot lmao. i'll update tomorrow too babes, so see you guys tomorrow! also thanks for almost 800 reads!