Chapter 9: Focus!

"Lena? Lena? Wake up! Lena? please wake up!"

My eyes flutter open and I jump out of bed.

"STAY AWAY!", I yell backing up against the wall.

"Lena..."

"STAY AWAY!"

This vivid dream reminded me of the fact that they are the enemie. They are the bad ones. And HE is one of THEM!

"Lena...please try to calm down. It was just a dream. Just take a breath and relax"

How can I relax while I'm still near them? I need to escape from here.

"DON'T! don't come any closer!", I treaten as Damien takes a step towards me.

"Lena, please. Let me help you"

"No chance, you are a super, so back off!"

His face turns terribly said, did I hurt him by saying that? That doesn't matter, Lena!

"Please Lena, don't shut me out, not like this"

Before I realize it he closes up the gab. His body and arms pinning me against the wall.

"Lena....listen....take a deep breath"

I stare into his eyes, but find no relief in them. My heart is pounding so incredibly hard, I think it's  going to explode. Bof! There we are, I collapse to the floor.

"Lena...sweetheart..."

I let him pull me into his arms, tears flowing like waterfalls.

"Ssssht, everything will be alright, sshhht. Just calm down"

His voice is very soothing and relaxing. Am I so wrong not to trust him? Am I wrong to judge him based on his relatives or his "species" ?

He cradles me and pads my hair, it's making me think of mom. Great, now tears flow even richer.

"I I I II III I", I try to speak to him but my voice does not coöperate.

"Sshht don't talk. There's no need to talk"

He holds me tightly into his arms and I can feel my heart slowing down.

"Everything will be alright, it was just a dream."

I flatter my head against his chest, tears still flowing richly.

"I'm stanning your T-shirt", I whisper meakly.

"It's alright. Just go back to sleep"

He's rocking me, like a babe. It must look pretty ridiculous, but it helps and soon I can feel my eyelids falling down again.

***********************

 "Lena? It's time to wake up sweetheart"

Grol, I'm not a morning person and I hate being waked up in the morning.

I pull my pillow over my head.

"Ooh no you didn't", I hear him laugh, "C'mon get your lazy ass ouf of bed!"

He pulls the pillow out of my hands, causing him to fall on top of me. I groan loudly from the massive weight landing on my body.

"I'm sorry", he whispers crawling up quickly.

"Don't be", I whisper back at Damien.

Yes, you already guessed i was him I know. Who else would it be?

"Slept well?"

Why does he sound so sad.....Ow slap! The way I reacted after the dream.

"Like a rose", I blush, " Sorry for..."