The Love of my Life

What the hell is happening??? I'm in a void.  There's no color, no objects, no anything.  I walk on nothing and I see a colorful glow surrounding a woman in a flowing dress.
   "Don't listen to him," she said and with that she disappeared.
   "What?  Who are you? What's happening?", I shouted into the abyss the colored light fading.
   I woke up facing a blonde man who's back was to me.  I appeared to be on the couch in some sort of green living room.
   "Um hello, who are you?", I called out.
   He turned his head and smiled.  "You mean you don't remember me?"
   I shook my head and he smirked.  "Nick, your spell worked!", he shouted to the staircase.
   A rounded head popped out from the wall.  He grinned and said, "Oh good!  My father gave it to me before he-"
   "Yea yea shut up.  I frankly don't care.  Now I gave you your fee so go back to your own dorm," the blonde droned with a bored look.
   "But, but, I'm lonely there! Luke please just let me stay here!  I'll clean, I'll give you my homework, I'll-," the one I presume is Nick says. As he walked down the stairs I could see he was wearing yellow striped onesie saying "Hufflepuff" on the arm.  He looks so sad at the thought of whatever he was talking but all Luke, the blonde, does is sneer.
   "I told you to shut up!", he growls.  "I. Do not. Care," he sneered, "Now get out of my common room,"
   Nick ran out in terror.
   "Now what did you need, princess?"
   "Why were so mean to him Luke?"
   "Did you remember my name?"  He looked alarmed and reached for his wand.
   "No the guy, Nick I think, said your name,"
  With a sigh of relief he put down his wand and smiled.  "Yes you are correct.  I'm Luke you're boyfriend and you had a nasty fall during dinner,"
   "I did? I just remember walking to class then nothing," I glanced up at him, my eyes wide.
"How was your summer?"
That question was random. "Well I went on a jungle trip with my friends and we saw a cool building!"
"Was anybody there besides your friends, of course," he looked at me intensely .
"No, why?"
He deeply chuckled and helped me off the couch. My legs were a little weak from not walking for a while and I fell into him. He caught me and laughed again and I became a bright shade of red.
"Come on. We don't wanna be late for Charms,"
We walked hand in hand out of the common room and all the way to the classroom. We didn't separate until we reached my seat. Emily and Annabeth, who sit next to me, looked shocked to say the least.
"What are you doing with him of all people?!", Emily harshly whispered in my ear.
"What do you mean?", I casually said back.
"She means that he freaking dragged you into a closet and knocked you out. Why are you anywhere near that terrible butt?", she calmly said while looked furious.
"We're dating! And he would never do that!"
The two of them looked shocked and looked shocked at each other as the professor walked in the classroom to begin the lesson.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Emily's P.O.V.

I cannot believe that she said that. How DARE she say that! We risked our lives to get her AWAY from him! I don't care if he had a redemption arch during the time skip or if he confessed undying love or something. All I care and know is that he's a jerk who does deserve the oxygen he inhales.
"What do you think even happened?", Annabeth asked me.
As soon as the bell rang, Amanda had run into Luke's arms leaving Anna and I behind to have our own conversation.
"I don't know but something is definitely up with these two. I mean Amanda would never do that in her right mind!"
Anna looked at me and we came to the same realization. Something happened to Amanda, and that something was certainly not good.

I published something!