Amanda's in deep trouble like normal

Emily's P.O.V.

     Annabeth and I had the idea to tell the guys about the whole Luke and Amanda thing.  We headed up to the Griffyndor common room to break the news.  They were in the middle of an intense game of Gobstones when I tapped Albus on the shoulder.  "We need to talk to you two."

     "Sure, what's up, Em?" Albus gave me a questioning look.

     "Luke and Amanda are dating and we think something's wrong, I said in one rapid breath.

    "Well we've gotta go save her!  Come on!", Albus jumped up heroically.  I pushed him down and gave him a glare that could rival Kurt Hummel's.  

    "What's wrong with Luke?"  Fernando's wondering comment pushed me a bit more than it should have.  Wasn't he supposed to look after her?  Weren't we all supposed to look out for each other?  

     "Don't even go there," Annabeth glowered.  Her eyes were dark red filled with rage.  She gripped the back of the sofa Fernando was sitting in so hard that I swore that I heard a rip.  "I don't care if you don't remember the Malfoy trip or the dance but I know you aren't thick enough to forget the summer,"

     "She obviously doesn't need us if she left us for him!  She obviously doesn't need me!"  Fernando jumped up from the sofa with angry tears in his eyes.  He flung his arm out and broke down, slowly sinking into fetal position.  Albus sat next to him and mouthed, "Go", at Annabeth and I.  We went into my dorm and sat on the bed in a comfortable silence.

Amanda's P.O.V.

     I'm in love, I'm in love, and I don't care who knows it!

     What the hell no I'm not?  With who anyway?

     Oh silly me!  Teehee!  With Luke!

     Oh HELL TO THE NO!

     I found myself in the dining hall next to, ugh Luke, why was I next to him anyway?  He caused me and all of my friends so much pain.  I went to ask "What in goodness's name am I doing near you, you no good piece of shit?" but something else came out.

     "All of goodness smiles when I'm near you, you lovely human!"

     What the hell is happening?  I try to say something general like "Can you pass the juice and it came out correctly.  I guess whatever spell I'm under makes that happen.

     "Darling please don't say anything bad about me," Luke said with a wide, evil, dickish smile, "It might not come out right."  

    Fuck you I thought.  This came out in the loudest shout possible yet somehow wasn't overheard by everyone except Luke, "Fuck me!"

     Luke actually laughed at that and said "Love you too,"

     Then the little shit pressed his lips on my cheek because he's a dick.  He told me to follow him and being the idiot I am followed him.  We went to the Slytherin common room then to his dorm room.  

     "Would you like to know how this lovely spell works?"  Luke said in a quiet voice

     I nodded frivolously.

    "I did, at one point, really like you Amanda," Luke's voice was quiet and wondering, "We were good for each-other and I was your first love."

     My voice was even quieter when I said "You weren't."  He didn't notice.  

     "I didn't want you to see what I was doing in the jungle but that damn girl.  She must have warned one of you about that.  I just wonder how.  It's no matter.  I truly love you Amanda, or at the very least I'm strongly infatuated with you which is why you are the perfect candidate for my spell.  I need somebody's blood and I know exactly where your blood has been," he leaned over, his faced much too close to mine.  

     "I'll be back," Luke idiotically left me alone.  

     I need to figure out a way to break this damn spell.  I need to get my actual thoughts out about this no good ass wipe!  I'm just so damn angry I- that's it!  Anger is causing the spell to work!  I'll Google the counter spell and do it with no anger.  Otherwise I'll probably type out something different.  I pulled my phone out of my bra and searched speech controlling spells.  I thought about Emily and Annabeth while I did this which made me laugh too much.  The spell came up and I took a deep breath.

     I pointed my wand to my chest.  I took a deep breath and opened my mouth to release the spell when a little voice in my head cried out.  It screamed until I was so angry I screeched, "Stop it, stop it!" 

     With a burst of clarity, I realized that this was the voice of Luke's nasty spell in my head.  I gritted my teeth and dealt with it.  I thought of my friends once again but with Fernando in the middle of it.  I smiled with a falling tear.  "Derelinquas me Exponentia!"  I  released a breath I hadn't realized I was holding. 

   I quietly said, "Go to hell you little dick, Luke."  My smile was wider than ever.

I DID IT FIA