•1•

I was on my way home from school, stopping by my favorite coffee shop.

While I was ordering I felt like someone was watching me.

I quickly grabbed my order and walked out of the store.

I got chills knowing that someone was indeed following me..

So, I turned down an alley and hid waiting for them to come. I watched as the person came around the corner, kneeing them in their gut.

"Ow what the fuck Sage!?"

It was Josh

I went to him. He was gasping for air.

"Well that's what you get for following me"

He threw his arm around me, putting all of his weight onto my shoulder

"Let's just go home"

"Your heavy!"

I whined as we walked

🥀🥀🥀🥀

We reached home and Josh just stood looking at the door.

His lazy ass making me unlock the door.As I did, I opened it to find a horrific sight in front of me.

My parents lying lifeless on the floor, Blood covering the walls and the floor. I rushed to them dropping down on my knees.

"Mom.. Dad! "

"Wake up!"

I shook their lifeless bodies

"Don't leave us... "

"Please"

I begged tears streaming down my face.

I turned to Josh still standing in the door way mouth agape.

"Do something! Call the police!!"

🥀🥀🥀🥀

They didn't make it

The Paramedics tried everything but they said it was to late. I was so mad at them, they are always too late.

I wanted to kill them, I don't know what came over me, but I was full of anger.

I picked up a vase and threw it at the paramedic...sadly missing.

Josh grabbed me holding me tight.

"I'm sorry sir, please forgive my sister."

"Its ok she is just upset, I'm sorry for your loss" he says leaving.

Just then a police officer comes over to us.

"Can you guys please tell us what happened here?"

"We came home to see our parents dead. Covered in blood,everything covered in blood. But we didn't see anyone fleeing. " I said pushing Josh off of me.

"Do you know anyone who would want to hurt your parents?" The officer asked

"No sir, no one we can think of" Josh replies.

"That's all for now, further investigation will come when we find the cause of death after the autopsy. I'm very sorry for your loss." he bows leaving and shutting the door on his way out.

My heart hurts like hell, my chest is tight and I can't handle what I just witnessed. I run to my bedroom, climbing into the bed hiding myself in the blankets. 

I cry and scream until I'm all out of tears and my voice is gone, my eyes are swollen and my eyelids are heavy.

Next thing I know darkness takes over.