•5•

I awake to a pounding headache, my eyes slowly opening to reveal darkness. I stir around noticing that I am in a bed.

I'd be lying if I said I wasn't comfortable. I had soft pillows behind my head and a warm blanket covering me, I'm actually very warm..

I look around trying to make out who's room I'm in, the room smelling strongly of men's cologne and alcohol.

I go to sit up, but am weighed down by something, shrugging it off I try to sit up again

"Stop moving, I'm trying to sleeping."

I scream as a deep voice fills the silent room, the person switches on the bedside lamp, as the room is now illuminated with a yellow light.

I scoot to the edge of the bed in fear as the person turns to look at me

"I said I was trying to sleep, and you scream? You really are dumb."

He scoffs at me

"Y-you!"

I point my finger at the guy, he's the one who was at the cemetery, saved me from Jinyoung, and from getting hit by the car. I can't seem to get away from him.

I look under the blankets, making sure that I still had the same clothes on, and I didn't...

"WHAT DID YOU DO TO ME!!??"

"You wish I did something to you."

He says as he steps out of bed,slipping on his slippers as he makes his way to the bathroom located in his bedroom.

"Why am I in different clothes? How'd I get here?"

I asked as he comes back out of the bathroom.

"You fainted so I brought you here. It was also raining remember? I didn't want you to get sick, so I changed you,  you're welcome."

"You saw me naked.."

I say as I look at my clothing again. Seeing that I'm only wearing a black hoodie and a pair of boxes, knowing that I have no bra or underwear on because I can't feel it...

"I changed you with out looking... "

He says as a tint of red spreads across his cheeks.

"Is that even possib-"

"Hungry?"

He says cutting me off, and walking out of the bedroom.

I step out of bed, seeing a pair of slippers placed in front of me.

I slip into them, a small smile on my face.

Stop smiling sage, he could be a murderer for all you know.

I nod my head, then walk after him, determined to figure out what he wants from me.

"What's your name?"

"Yoongi."

He says as he places some stew at the table, and motions for me to sit down, as I do with hesitation.

"Eat it, it will help you with your cold, I didn't poison it. Trust me, if I wanted you dead this wouldn't be the way I'd do it."

"Good to know..."

I say taking a spoonful of the stew, the warmness of it soothing my throat.

"Sooooo we need to talk Sage..."

"Right, let's start off with how you know my name-no how do you know me? Why were you at the cemetery? Who were those guys? Were you the one who called me and told me to go to school? What bad thing is supposed to happen to-"

"YOUR MAKING MY HEAD HURT!!"

"Jeeze you're the one who wanted to talk.."

I say sipping my soup

"Okay listen I tell you straight up, no sugar coating, got it?"

"Got it..."

"When you guys first moved here it was hard for your parents to find a job, I'm sure you remember that. You're father meet JinYoung one day and he offered him and you're mother a job, they heard how much it paid and couldn't resist. It was a bad job, illegal. They couldn't get out of it even if they wanted to though. Because the only way out was through you. JinYoung would let you're parents quit unless they gave him you, he was willing to pay a fortune for you, but you're parents would never. Josh on the other hand would, as you may know Josh and JinYoung were close. Josh wanted money, so he brutality killed you're parents and now he's looking for you, he had to steer the police away from him but now that they aren't suspecting him nor JinYoung and his gang, they want you,  and will do anything to get you. "

I couldn't speak, I didn't even know I was crying, until the salty taste of tears reach my mouth.

"W-why couldn't y-you s-sugar coat it!!??"

I say between sobs, as Yoongi stares at me his eyes glassy.

"I don't know how.."

He tries to reach out and comfort me, but I get up from the table, and run to his room.

I bury myself into the blankets, the pillows getting soaked by my tears.

Josh was with me though, he couldn't of killed them. Could he? Who should I believe, I don't even know Yoongi.. and Josh is my brother, he wouldn't hurt me, right? I DON'T KNOW, THIS IS TOO MUCH!!

"I can't do this.."

I climb out of bed, and go to Yoongi's bathroom, finding his shaving kit and taking a razor out...