Chapter 12 - Brooke

There are hints to the plan in this chapter. Um. If you catch it don't comment it but you can message it to me if u want lol

~Kerri xo~

Chapter 12 - Q/A's and The Truth

"Hello my Stubborns! Brooke, otherwise known as the Stubborn Biotch, here, and today we're on the Cube!" I shook my mouse and greeted my fans in double F5.

"So first, lets check out spawn," I said, and gazed around spawn, "Bayani's Building Building is still closed. You need to get working on that, Mr. BayaniDood!"

Checking out the new shops, I told everyone what they were for, like Straub's Future Shop, Bee's Honey Shop, and the Court, that Rusher made.

"Uh, so that's my intro everyone, and now I'm going to cut to the main parts of the episode."

I stopped recording, and went to where I built my new shop off camera. It was 'The Prank Shop', where for one diamond, you can buy a prank to pull on somebody.

I started recording, "Okay, so I decided to contribute to the community of the Cube, so off camera I built a shop!" I turned around to reveal my shop.

"It's 'The Prank Shop', where for one diamond only, you can buy a prank idea! Um, yeah, that's it," I went inside and showed them the simple shop.

I knew I was a decent builder, so I gazed upon my build for a few seconds before saying, "Well, this was a fairly short clip, but we're going to the next one!"

~*~*~*~*~

"Welcome back to the main part of today's episode! Today, I'm doing some Q&A Caving, because I figured, why not? Yesterday, I asked you guys to send me questions on Twitter, and here are my answers. I figured this cave right by my house would be okay to start with, but there might be a few cuts since I might have to find new caves. So let's get started, I guess."

I went down into the cave and went to the #AskTheBiotch trend on my other monitor.

"Okay, first question," I said as I mined iron for my beacon, "It's from @Jenlawrencefanx, and she asks: Have you tried Chipotle?. Actually, I haven't, but both Dean and H have been bugging me to go and to stop their protests, I'm planning on going."

Then I said, "Next question is from @Graser10, and he asks if I love him today. Not today, Graser, sorry. Maybe tomorrow?"

I laughed and saw that Julio just asked a question, and went straight to his, "Tomahawk asks if I can get on Skype so he can talk to Lenny. Um, sure. If you guys don't know who Lenny is, he's my awesome younger brother who plays Minecraft, and for some reason Tomahawk's obsessed with him," I laughed.

I took out my diamond sword and killed the zombie that was approaching me, and then said, "Here's a question from @its_juliaaa_, and she asks: Can you play any instruments? If so, what ones?"

I killed a skeleton and answered, "I can play simple chords on a guitar and I suck at singing, but other than that, I can't really play an instrument."

"@ThatOneTomagirl asks - okay wait, before I say the question, that's a pretty cool play of words, if you ask me - anyway, she asks: Do you like cats or dogs better? I prefer dogs, and I have two actually. Kennedy and Livi are my life, to be honest."

I found a ravine with diamonds at the bottom, and shouted, "Yes!"

"Anyway, @ThatOneTomagirl asked two more questions. The first one is: What's your favorite season? Summer, definitely, because you have no school, you can game all day, and my birthday is then. Not a big deal, but whatever. Her second question was: Who's your favorite person on The Cube? I don't have a favorite, but I record mostly with Tomahawk, Graser, and Bayani lately. I want to reach out to everyone on the Cube and record and talk to them, though."