Chapter 13 - Julio

I know Julio isn't supposed to drive until the summer.

But it's summer in this :D

And Bee is still doing YT in this fanfic btw.

~Kerri xo~

~*~*~*~*~

Chapter 13 - Arrivals and The Kiss

Summer.

Summer is the best time of the year for everyone. No school (for most people), work or stress.

And it's the life if you're a gamer.

I had my fan blasting in my room on that July afternoon, where I was leaning back in my chair, talking to Zach and Jordan. Their flights left tomorrow.

The day was just around the corner. Literally, it was tomorrow.

I was leaving tonight. I had to pick up Jess, who was currently packing. I was done already.

I then thought about the plan and how it worked out. I had to thank Jeff though, because without him, this wouldn't be happening. He paid for everything. He also had to tell her the secret. I've told him multiple times that we could call it off, and that I felt extremely bad that he had to pay for it all (I actually did feel really bad), but he quickly said no. I've apologized for the amount of money, but he said it was for a good cause.

He's actually thanked me multiple times.

"Dude, we should all sleep in one room, like the basement, on the floor or something, if it's available. I'll bring blankets," Zach suggested.

"No!" I shouted, "What if Adele and Jordan want to do the sexies or something?"

"Oh my god, no," By this time, Jordan was way more comfortable with showing his face around. He's facecamed a few times, but he usually sticks to no facecam. Jordan was blushing.

Zach had his facecam off in the Skype call, as usual. He was going to be a surprise to us all.

Well, not all of us.

"Are you guys going to kiss when you first see each other?!" Zach asked Jordan, seeming excited.

"I might surprise her, yeah," he answered.

"Can I take a picture?" I joked.

"Actually, can you?" he asked me.

"Sure," I promised. Adele wasn't in on the plan, but she was going to know ahead of time. When she sees us, she'll flip.

Especially when she sees Jordan.

Her and Jordan had been dating for three months, and they pretty much talked 24/7, except for when Jordan was recording. The fans still didn't know.

They were oblivious to the fact that they seemed madly in love to the rest of us. Even though it was three months, they practically dedicated their lives to each other.

Don't call me cheesy and romantic, but I longed for a love like that.

After that, we started talking about our plans and how we were getting there. I made a list of who I was picking up from the airport and when, and who Jeff was picking up and when. Once we got that sorted out, we recorded some SG's and Cube segments that we would upload while we were away. After that, they left to record some factions.