Chapter 11 - Julio

I don't know how getting your license works. Don't judge me okay?

And damn, I'm pissed because Julio's not in UHC Season 7. But he was in Sacramento, so I guess it's fine.

BUT WILL'S IN THIS SEASON BRB SCREAMING

~Kerri xo~

~*~*~*~*~

Chapter 11 - Licenses, Deliveries and Summer Plans

Still pissed, I ended the call with Brooke and leaned back in my chair, sighing.

Who the fuck would do that to Brooke?

"Junior!" My mom called, "There's school in the morning! Go to bed."

I obeyed my mom's rules. I guess I'll record an SG tomorrow instead of today.

"Okay!" I answered. For some reason, my voice croaked. I was still getting over the fact that someone would do that. 

Brooke told me about her social status. She told me that she kind of cares about what people think about her.

She told me about her friends. Katie and Colleen were her closest friends. Adele was her closest family friend, and they hung out all the time. 

She also had a group of friends. She told me about Caleb and her other friends.

I didn't like Caleb. She showed me a picture of him. He had a tattoo on his neck and a lip ring, along with earrings. 

I climbed into my bed, still thinking about her group. She wanted to fit in, but be accepted for who she was.

I feel like she wasn't being accepted for who she was in her friend group. I feel that her only true friends were Katie, Colleen and Adele. And Adele doesn't even go to school with them.

She fights to be bad and cool, but in reality...

...Brooke is perfect the way she is.

~*~*~*~*~

Mondays. No one likes Mondays, especially gamers. They have to actually go out of their rooms and do social things.

I like being social, but Minecraft is my thing.

Today was a special Monday, though. After all of the Driver's Ed classes, I was getting my driver's license. I got to miss school for it, which I was excited about.

The first few periods of school went by in a breeze. I was talking to Thomas and the others about how excited I was about finally getting my license. 

"Are you going to drive to your lover? Is that why you're excited?" Thomas asked me when we were alone. I slapped him in response. 

"No."

"Of course you are."

"I don't even know exactly where she lives."

"Look it up, Julio."

"I'm not a stalker."

"Whatever."

I laughed at his thinking. Did he really think I was that crazy to drive all the way to Brooke?

Maybe I was.

My mom picked me up from school. She was excited for me too. She said that she was excited because she didn't have to drive around everywhere anymore. I laughed.

Once we arrived to the building, everything went by in a fast motion. From signing in at the front desk to getting my picture felt like five minutes, but in reality, it was about forty-five minutes.