Chapter 19 - Julio

Chapter 19 - Late Night Swims and Leaving

I leaned Brooke against the wall, tickling her sides, which resulted in me hearing her giggles.

"J-Julio!" She laughed, "Stop!"

"Not unless you kiss me," I smirked.

"But you aren't going to the mall with me! And I'm not going to kiss you until you do."

"Stubborn much?"

"Nah."

"I'll go to the mall with you," I laughed.

"So," she said, "this is our first real date?"

"Technically, other than the Cube date. By the way, I got Straub to clean that up for one gold block."

"He's making good profit!" She laughed.

We got ready to go to the mall since we were still in our pajamas. I let her change first, and she came out in her Tomahawk shirt, and I laughed. I changed into my pink shirt and we met in the hallway. We told my parents and Lenny that we were going out together. They questioned where Zach was, and Brooke told them that he was with Lily, which was true. Jordan was spending Adele's off day with her.

Brooke headed outside. Brooke's dad (Jeff) smiled at me and told me to be good to her. We were alone. I denied and told him we weren't dating.

"I know a couple when I see one."

"Why aren't you upset? Aren't fathers usually overprotective in this sense?"

"You are a good kid, Julio. Brooke deserves a boy like you," he answered.

I answered, "O-oh, thank you."

He just smiled and told me to go ahead. Leaving the house, I hopped into the driver's seat of my car and started playing my music, which consisted of music that both Brooke and I liked. We were alike in many ways; our love for Minecraft, our music taste, and I was actually stubborn also.

Sometimes.

"Where's my kiss?" I asked before I started driving.

She teased me by pecking me on the lips, and I gave her an 'are you serious' face. Smirking, she kissed me again (on the lips this time).

Smiling, I started driving to the mall with Brooke's directions.

-=+=-

"A Five Seconds of Summer shirt... Are you serious?"

"They're an amazing band. You have to listen to their music. My favorite songs by them are Disconnected and Amnesia," she explained. We were in Hot Topic and she was looking at a shirt with four boys on an amp. The shirt was labeled '5 Seconds of Summer'. (A/N ; do they sell those there¿ don't kill me, I haven't been there in a while •_•)

"Because you asked, I'll give it a try," I gave in.

"Yay! Now let's go, because I want to get home," she said. We paid for our matching Minecraft t-shirts and her other t-shirt, and left.

"What time is it?" I asked.

She checked her phone, "Seven."

"We've been here for that long? Shit," I laughed.

"Time flies when you're having fun," she winked.

Does she not know that whatever she does to me turns me on?

She probably does and is just teasing me as per usual.

I laughed and we left, going back to her house.