Get to know them

Characters

.

Jung Eunmi

A beautiful girl with a pretty heart and a great personality. Every boy's dream girl. From cute to kind and from kind to caring. She come from a very rich family and this is part of the reason why she's famous. Eunmi learns to live in style and trends. Known as the 'Princess' of Seoul Fashion Academy. Everyone adores her. She's also the 2nd heir of her father's company and a model for the company- Jung's group

.

Byun Baekhyun

A very sweet and loyal guy. Baekhyun have everything that a girl could wish for in a guy. He came from a very rich company too. His father owns the biggest toys shop in Korea. Known as the 'Hello Toys' toy shop. He can be very loveable at a times. Baekhyun knew about Eunmi's family secret even she did not know about it. He doesn't like her at first but as they grew closer, He started to develop feelings for her.

.

Kim Hana

Eunmi's best childhood friend. Besides Eunmi's other friends, she's always there for her. She can be a clueless head sometimes and she rarely space out unlike her other friends. As the story goes by, she found a perfect match for herself but not knowing how to express her feelings.

.

The Oh twins (Oh Min Ji, Oh Min Ho)

The Oh twins are known as the cutest maknae in school. They are vey cute and had a baby faced. They're really hyper sometimes. Unlike they're attitude, they still have sense of fashion.

.

Lee Suzy

One of the popular kids at school. But unlike Eunmi, she's really mean towards the other students that are not highly ranked. Especially scholarships. She tend to bully everyone in school even 'The Princess'. She's a really competitive person and she like to get whatever she wants.

.

EXO members

.

Mr and Mrs Jung

.

Other characters are going to be revealed as we go through the story. The age of the Exo members in this story aren't they're actual age too arasseo? So here's the age.

Xiumin-24

Luhan-23

Kris-23

Suho-22

Chanyeol-21

Lay-20

Chen-20

D.O-19

Baekhyun-19

Kai-18

Sehun-18

Eunmi-19

Hana-19

Suzy-19

Oh twins-17

Jongkuk-15