Author's Note- Mianhe

A/N Guys I'm sorry if I haven't update this past few weeks. I've been really busy unpacking my things after our move-out. Yea, it's true. We moved to Malaysia a couple of weeks before and I've got to say, this place isn't that bad. We're currently at the edge of finishing off decorating our house and I've gotta say, I'm pretty satisfied. It was spacious and comfy.

Ahhh... how I missed the sound of the rain pouring down. It gave me such a pleasent time writing this. You guys probably wouldn't know this, but our family had stayed and lived in Qatar which is in the Middle East for 5 years because of my father's work. As you all might know, rain in the Middle East is like gold to us. We only get rain once or twice a year there. It's so shameful, all we get are piles of sands and desserts(No offends) . I obviously missed the rain sooo much-*that's why I over-reacted* ^_^.

I also would like to apolagize in advance as updates after this would be slow. Unlike the weekly updates I gave you. For as now, we still haven't got wifi at our home and it sucks. We get wifi in cyber cafes and my aunt's house. We went almost 3/4x a week. :But you know the situation when you get free wifi at someone's house: Yeah feel me? Can't blame me... Wifi is my life kay?! I can't live without it for more than a day! (Author-nim has over-reacted AGAIN)^3^ peace!

One more thing! The first 4 chapters are just teasers... >o< haha did I troll you guys? I hope you're not mad. Well then, update after this is the real story which is longer and more edited than the 4 chapter teaser so I hope you look forward to it!

P.S. Can you please do me a favor and read over the first 4 chapters again. The reason is, it's been edited so they'll be no spelling mistakes or typing error. Thank You!

-AEMZ- (My initials-hehehe) pronounciation- Aims/Aimz

- <3 <3 ~ -

^€^