Ch-4 Good News

A/N So here's another update for my dear readers! If there's anything that is wrong about the information, I'm sorry. I only write based on informations that I know and sometimes I did some research. Please don't bash me if I give you some wrong information. After all, this is just a fanfiction so, Enjoy!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Baekhyun's POV

As I entered the dining room, Eomma and Appa is already seated in their chair waiting for me. I noticed that they're also smiling like something good happened. Ok this is enough for me, it's like their lightening up my mood on talking to them. Honestly, I've been avoiding on talking to them since our talk in their office. Now it has been a week after they told me that I'm getting married.

"Good evening Eomma, good evening Appa" I greeted them as politely as possible.

"Good evening my son!" They both said at the same time.

"Please have a seat and don't feel akward Baekhyun-ah. After all we're giving you good news today!" Eomma said while smiling at me as lighten up the atmosphere. Good news? What good news?

"Ne, but first let's enjoy our meal" Appa then added.

We started eating the delicious food the maids had prepared. I've always love coming to this house for meals but I haven't been here since the summer break. I've been so busy hanging out with my friends.

Suddenly Appa cleared his throat so that we paid attention on what he's going to say.

"Baekhyun-ah, we thought since you don't like the arrangement of your marriage, we decided that..." Haist appa! say it already! I'm getting more nervous!

"That we're going to cancel the marriage!" Eomma blurted, more like finishing his sentence. She was smiling so happily.

Is this real?! I mean, when they decide on something, they never canceled it! This is a miracle!!!

Still not convinced, I asked them "But Eomma, waeyo?"

"Because we thought that we should respect our children's dreams as well" Appa said and give me a warm smile.

"Oh! Jinja! are you really doing this?! thank you so much!" I was so happy that I stood up from my seat and give them a big hug.

"Off course! anything for our Baekkie!" Eomma said while returning my hug.

"Only anything for Baekkie?! What about me?!" suddenly we heard someone from the kitchen door.

"Oh! Hyung you're here! Just in time for a celebration!" I exclaimed. It was my big brother, Byun Baekbeom. It was a suprise seeing him here. He's usually on a business trip so that's why. I haven't seen him for like 3 weeks now. I really missed him.

"Appa! Eomma! I'm home! And Baekhyun! Long time no see man!!! How are you dongsaeng-ah" Arghh he's so loud. Why can't he just greet us normally. Honestly, he's the one who's manlier and I'm the one who's loud but now I started to think that we've changed bodies!

"Yah Hyung! You're so loud! Anyway, It's nice to see you too Hyung! After 3 weeks that felt more like 3 years of not seeing my beloved hyung, I felt so happy!" And I ran to him and give him a bear hug.

"Yah Yah Yah! You're choking me! Let go!" Haha! this time I'm not letting you go hyung! xP

"Haha! You two are so cute! Why don't you spend the night here Baekhyun? You can catch thungs up with your Beommie hyung" Eomma suggested.