Ch5- Realization hit me

Authors Note

So sorry for the VERY LATE update. I've been so busy unpacking my stuff and preparing for my new school. I'll make it up to you sometimes

Hope you enjoy! Dont forget Comment, Feedback and maybe Vote even!

———————————————————————

Hana's POV

The sun shine brightly through the curtains. The birds is chirping a beutiful melody. Huh...what a beautiful atmosphere to start the day. I scanned around the room. It's somehow felt similar to my bedroom but there's something missing. As I ordered my eyes to avert it's gaze to the left. I found my eyes lay on a picture of me and a girl, shoulder-hugging and we somehow looked happy. Wait?! where exactly am I? Oh god! please don't tell me I'm kidnapped. And that girl must be my kidnapper!

Oh my! What should I do? I quickly got up and frantically run around the room while screaming 'help!'. I..... don't exactly know why I'm doing this.

"Yah! Will you quiten down. Urghhh!!! Seriously, you're the best alarm clock ever....for someone who is dead!...Your voice can seriously wake up the skeletons...what are---" The girl from the picture came in the room with her hair tied in a ponytail. And how dare she shout at me.

"Yah! How dare you shout at me you kidnapper!" I shouted back at her. Oh I'm gonna get her. I walked to her with my hands ready to choke her.

"Yah! why are you trying to choke me huh?! get.away!!!"

"Why are you fussing?! You're the one who kidnapped me!" I said... seriously this is confusing. Why didn't she fight back and torture me like they did in action movies?

Wait a minuite... I look back at the picture of the two of us.............

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

Crap! I'm dead

I turn and look at her slowly and cautiously. She had an angry expresion planted on her beautiful face. I smiled at her sheepishly and ran to the bathroom only stopping to grab my towel.

"Yah! Come back here you stupid cute forgetful friend! How DARE you called me a kidnapper! Oh just you see, I'm so gonna get you when you come out of that bathroom!" she yelled and banging the bathroom door at the same time.

"Stupid door; didn't how to open when we tell them to" I heard her mumble under her breath. I chuckled at her cuteness.

EunMi's POV