Ch1-'The Princess'

Eun Mi's POV

*kkkkrrriiiinnngggg*

Ughhh...can't this stupid annoying alarm clock shut up already. Aishh jinja!!! Oh! Wait a second I just remember today's first day of school! OMG how could I forget that?! Eun Mi get yourself together will yah?!

After 30 minutes of preparing myself to look as presentable as possible I ran downstairs to meet my family.

"Good morning everyone!!!" I greeted everybody in the dining room happily.

"Good morning" they all greeted back in unison.

"Oh! Noona! You look extremely gorgeous today!" My little 15 year old brother, Jung Jungkook compliments me. he's on his 4th year of high school yet he still act childish but he's loyal :) He's actually adopted by our parents that's why he's the only child without Eun for his name like the other siblings.

"Hehe...Gomawo! Off course i want to look my best since I'll be meeting everyone today"

"Oh and that reminds me that you have to give out the speech that I've prepared for you for the opening ceremony today, arasseo?"

"Ne appa! I sure will"

After breakfast, I bid my farewell and went to school with the limo my dad had brought me.

Baekhyun's POV

Appa can't be serious right?! I mean how can you marry when you're still on your 3rd year of academy! It'll be the talk of the school! Plus I'm still YOUNG!

~Flashback~

"Uhmm...Mr.Byun...your parents want to see you in their office" Lee, our butler came and tell me the news.

Wow~ that's really rare of them to call me to their office. My parents rarely speaks to me or have any serious conversation with them because of their continuous business trip.

I bet this is a really serious matter. I went up to their office which was located at the 3rd floor of our house.

I knock at their door when I arrive.

"Come in!" My appa called.

I open the door.

"Uhm.. You need me?" I asked

"Ne... We called you to talk about some serious matter with you..." See!I told you " ...but first take a seat at the couch"

I obeyed them and sit there. They then sit on the opposite side of me and look at me in the eyes. And they began the 'serious talk'

"Baekyun-ah...it's time for you to grow your own family..." Oh no...I knew this day would come but why so soon??!!!

"W-What are you guys t-talking about?!" I pretend that I don't know what's happening

"Baekie...honey...you'll have to get married in the next couple of weeks in order to repay the dept of our BIGGEST business partner...they have done a lot for us...they're the one who save the company at the time of our biggest tragedy, we're also expecting to have a grandchild sooner 'cause who knows how long till we leave" Eomma explain.

"Don't worry she's beautiful and kind... I promise you that you'll fall in love with her" My appa said

"Yah! How can you promise such a thing! Fine I'll marry her but only for the sake of the company..." I yelled and stormed out of the room. I don't know I have the guts to do that?! Wow bacon! You've really grown up.