An unexpected Surprise

*Stella*

I was on my knees cleaning up the explosion of burnt pancake all over the floor while Zoey was in her room getting changed and doing her make up.

When I was halfway done cleaning up the pan cake I went over to her phone that was on her purple music dock and changed the song to Fallen Angels. They started shouting almost right away.

Scream! Shout!

Scream! Shout! We are the fallen angels!

I went back to cleaning up the rest of the pancake while listening to the music.

I finished cleaning up the pancake and went down the hall to Zoeys room and knocked.

"Zoey you ready yet I wanna go!"

"Hold on I'm not finished my makeup!" I heard her shout from the other side of the door.

"Well can you please hurry up I wanna go see a concert and I wanna get there early so we can meet black veil brides before they get surrounded with fans!"

"Ok ok, geez" she said opened the door.

I looked at her make up and saw what took her so long she tried making the wings around her eyes look torn.

"I love what you did to your make up!" I squealed.

"I can do it for you too if you want"

"Ok!"

I walked in her room and sat down on her zebra print office like chair. It was so comfy and soft. "I wish I had one" I said to myself.

I watched as Zoey went into her bathroom to grab her makeup kit. She came back out and sat in front of me and grabbed a small cloth.

"You're not gonna clean all of it off are you?"

"no I'm just going to erase peices of it and make it look like it's torn. It won't take long."

*Five minutes later*

"There I'm done" Zoey said to me.

I got up and looked in the mirror.

"It looks amazing Zoey!"

I ran over to her and hugged her almost making her fall over.

"Thank you!"

"Your welcome Stella!"

We hugged each other for a couple seconds and let go of each other.

"Hey weren't we going to a concert?" I asked putting a hand my hip and made a face.

She laughed and said "yeah I just have to put my jacket on and grab something"

"Ok"

Then I left her room and waited at the front door.

*Zoey*

I laughed and said "Yeah I just have to put my jacket on and grab something"

"Ok"

I watched as she left the room to go wait at the door.

I went into my closet and grabbed my leather jacket and put it on over top of my black set the world on fire t-shirt. I was wearing black ripped skinny jeans with a red bandana hanging out of my back pocket. I also had another bandana in my hair that was white.

I went over to my wall that had my guitars on it and I reached up and grabbed my red wretched and divine guitar and put it into my guitar bag. Now I was ready. I left the room and went to the front door where Stella was waiting.

"You're bringing your guitar?" She asked.

"Why you gotta problem with that?"

"Yes I do actually"

"mmhmm and what are you going to do about it?" I asked crossing my arms across my chest.

"uhhh" she said thinking "Go to a concert!" she shouted.

"Well let's go!"

She opened the door and went outside and I followed. I turned around and unclipped the keys off my belt and locked the door.

"I'm going to take my motorcycle"

"Ok, but give me your guitar"

I handed her my guitar and walked over to my motorcycle and put on my helmet.

"I'll meet you there!" she said and got into her truck.

I just nodded and started my motorcycle and took off down the road behind her.

*Andy*

I walked off our tour bus with Ashley to go sit outside.

"somebodys here early" I say pointing at a truck driving into the parking lot.

"Yeah well they are fans they probably want to meet us before everyone else gets here" Ashley states.

"Probably"

I watch as the girl gets out of the car and wow she's pretty her black hair made her pink and purple streaks stand out a lot. She was wearing a short pink skirt with fishnets and black high heels. She also wore a Black Veil Brides we stitch there wounds t-shirt and a leather jacket over it.She's definitely a fan.

Ashley nudged me and I looked at him.

"What?" I asked.

"You like her don't you?"

"No I don't she's just a fan" I snapped and he just laughed causing the girl to look at us with a confused look.

Just then I hear a motorcycle coming down the road. Ashley practically jumps and looks towards the entrance of the parking lot. If Ashley were a dog I could imagine him jumping too and perking his ears up. I laugh at that thought earning a glare from Ashley. He just thought I laughed him for jumping.

He watches as the motorcycle parks next to the truck and the other girl opens the back door of the truck pulling out a guitar case and then handing it to the other girl. Wow that girl is pretty too. Andy shut the hell up! You're thinking like Ashley now!

Ashleys eyes seem to be glued to the other girl who is wearing ripped black jeans with a red bandana coming out her back pocket. she was also wearing a leather jacket and a BVB shirt but hers was a set the world on fire shirt and her hair was awesome like the other girls. It was black with orange, yellow and red. She also had a white bandana in her hair. Her shoes were White and black cowgirl boots. Ashley will really like that one.

The two girls looked over at us. While Ashley motioned for them to come over here.

*****

I hope you guys enjoyed that chapter! :) I will update as soon as I can. I wonder what's gonna happen...Haha I don't even know just yet I'm thinking about it.Oh full credit for micquala for the chapters title. Well anyway vote follow or comment Thx.

-PURDY___OUTLAW <3