Meeting Black Veil Brides

*Zoey*

I stopped at my friend Xavier's music shop quickly to see if he got my order of guitar pics.

I turned off my motorcycle and took my helmet off. I walked into the store looking at the guitars on the wall. There was this really awesome guitar that I wanted. It was a zebraprint guitar but the black stripes were outlined in red and the rest of the guitar was silver. I also saw something that I wanted to get Stella it was an orange and green drum set. The drumsticks were signed by CC and the base drum had the black veil brides star symbol. She would love it but it was expensive though. That didn't mean It would stop me from getting it for her.

I walked past the drum set to the counter and saw Xavier unpacking a box.

"Hey Xavier"

"Oh hi Zoey, Come to get your guitar picks?"

"Yeah how did you know?" I smirked.

"I just did" he chuckled "Here"

He gave me the container

"Thank you Xavier!"

"Your welcome Zoe! Have fun at the concert!"

"I will. Bye" I replied.

"Bye"

He waved goodbye and I waved back.I walked out the door to my motorcycle and unclipped the keys off my belt. I put the keys into the ignition and started the motorcycle. I looked into the store again before I put on my helmet and took off down the road.

*Stella*

I entered the parking lot and found a place to park I took the keys out the ignition and put them in my pocket. I opened my door and got out, closing it behind me and walked to the back of the truck and leaned against it.

Ashley and Andy were sitting outside their tour bus. I watched as Ash nudged Andy and laughed at him. They looked at me and I shot them a confused look. I looked away and let my mind stray.

You like Andy don't you

No I'm a fan all fans like him that way

are you sure you don't love him

yes I'm sure now fucking shut up brain

Thankfully, I heard Zoeys motorcycle come roaring into the parking lot. I walked towards my truck's back door and pulled out Zoeys guitar. I walked over to Zoeys bike where Zoey was standing taking off her helmet.

I handed her the guitar.

"Thanks" She said.

"No problem. Did you get your guitar picks?"

"Yep"

At the corner of my eye I saw Ash checking Zoey out. Oh Zoey gonna totally fangirl when I tell her this!

"Hey Zoey!" I sang.

"Yes" She sang back.

"I just saw Mr Purdy Boy over there" I pointed over to him "checking you out"

"Really?"

"Yes really"

We both looked over to Ashley and Andy. Andy had lit a cigarette and was smoking while he and Ash were looking at us. We looked back at each other I could see in Zoeys eyes that she was totally fangirling right now. We looked back at them and Ash motioned for us to go meet them.

Holy shit! We are going to meet Black Veil Brides! I am so fangirling right now!

Me and Zoe started walking towards the guys pretty much freaking out on the way over but keeping a straight face so they won't know.