Concert Time!!!

*Andy*

I can't believe I had just asked them to perform with us! I wonder what the fans will think of them?

I had just gathered everyone backstage we were all ready we just needed to choose what songs we should play. When everyone had gathered I asked:

"So what song should we play first?"

"Oh I know, how about we start with done for you!" Zoey said.

"Ok. do you two want to take turns singing?"

"Ok" They both said.

"So Zoe will sing the first song with me and you play guitar with the guys." They nodded "Now we need to decide on seven more songs"

"Ok"

*ten minutes later*

We had decided on the order and we all looked at our list of songs.

1. Done for you

2. Fallen Angels

3. Rebel love song

4. Unbroken

5. We don't belong

6. God bless you

7. Heavens Calling

8. Smoke and Mirrors

"I'm so exited!!" Stella shouted.

"I'm glad you are cuz you are going to be performing with black veil brides!!" I shouted.

Then all of a sudden Stella ran over to me from where she was standing by Jake and hugged me!? Stella just hugged me oh my god!!(lol thought I'd add some drama XD) I didn't say that though just inside my head and I hugged her back. It felt good to hug her but I'm not being a perv like Ash. I heard her mumble a thank you and watched as she ran back over to Jake.

"You guys are on in five!" Our manager yelled to us.

"Are you guys ready?"

"Yeah" The guys replied.

"You to stay here until I call you guys ok?"

"Ok" Zoe said.

*Stella*

We watched as CC ran out onto stage followed by Jinxx, Jake, Ash and Andy.(in exact order said) We watched and waited until Andy said:

"Ok listen up motherfuckers we have some guests tonight to play with us. The first One is Stella!" He yelled into the microphone." Come on out here darling"

I ran out onto stage with Jinxxs extra guitar around my neck and I waved to the crowd.

Andy invited me over to say something into the Mic. I grabbed the Mic.

"So how are you all tonight?" I screamed into the Mic. They answered by screaming good and I smiled handing the Mic back to Andy and I ran over and stood next to Jinxx.

"Ok and we have another guest that is going to sing a song with me for the beginning of the show here tonight and her name is Zoey!"

Zoey ran out onto stage with her guitar and she kissed her hand and made a piece sign with her fingers to the crowd.

She took the Mic from Andy without asking and said:

"Whats up bitches?" She screamed and the crowd screamed back."Tonight me and Andy are going to sing the first song tonight and it's called done for you!" She shouted making the crowd scream again. I could so tell she liked being on a stage in front of people.