Your My Fallen Angel

*Stella*

"Wake up! Wake up!" Zoey shouted.

"Would you just go away and let me sleep!" I yelled and gave her my death glare but she just smiled.

"Nope"

Then she jumped on me.

"Ouch, Zoey get your Ass off me!"

I pushed her off me and she fell on the floor with a thump.

"Ow that hurt"

I watched as she got up and walked out of the room.

"I'm sorry Zoey if I hurt you" I said feeling guilty.

I got out of bed and walked into the hallway towards the kitchen.

"Zoey" I called but no answer.

"Zoey if your playing a game it's not funny"

"Aww but I like playing games"

I jumped not knowing she was behind me.

"Well no more games right now maybe later"

"Ok"She pouted"I'm making breakfast you go get dressed. Oh make sure you put on your Black Veil Brides shirt"

I left the kitchen and walked down the hall to my room. When I got to my room I walked over to my dresser and pulled out my BVB t-shirt.Why would she want me to put on a certain band t-shirt?She would only do that if we were going to a.... Thats why she woke me up like that.

I started jumping around my room so happy that I was going to a concert.I grabbed a short pink skirt and fishnets and started getting dressed.

*Zoey*

I watched as Stella walked down the hall to her room.

"I can't believe she forgot we were going to a concert" I mumbled.

I walked over to the cupboard and pulled out the pancake mix. I went over to the dock for my phone and plugged it in. I flipped through my songs until I found Youth and whiskey by black veil brides. I loved that song it was awesome but my favorite was fallen angels. I turned it up and started cooking again.

I listened and waited until Andy started singing and I sang along.

These words are burning inside me

Spent years in liquid harmony

This dream is who I wanna be

Youth and whiskey

I grew from those who hate me

stead fast to a razorblade symphony

Cigarettes and lyrics made me

Youth and whiskey

Can you see?

Can you see me?

I'm strong from what they made me

These angels who carry me

They taught me youth and whiskey

I danced around the kitchen as I sang. Until I smelled something burning.

"Shit the pancakes!"

I spun around and quickly shut off the burner. I picked up the frying pan observing the now burnt pancake.

*Stella*

I finished changing and started brushing my hair. I liked my hair. Zoey died it black and put purple and pink streaks in my hair. I thought it looked badass. I died hers black like mine but I put red, orange and yellow in it. I think I did a good job with her hair I knew she liked fire so I made it look like fire and it turned out really good.

I heard Zoey walk over to her dock for her phone and she started playing Youth and whiskey by black veil brides.I also heard her singing along with it imagining her dancing to the music. Which she does all the time when there's music playing.

I stopped brushing my hair and pulled out our big box of makeup. I took the black eyeliner and drew a wing design on both of my eye's.

When I finished my makeup I heard Zoey say "shit the pancakes" I rolled my eyes knowing we won't be eating this morning again. She burnt them yesterday too.

I walked out into the kitchen and sat down on one of the stools next to the counter.

Zoey looked at me looking like she was gonna cry.I giggled.

"I-I burnt our pancakes. Want one?"

I started laughing.

"Whats so funny?"

"The face you made when you said I Burnt the pancakes was hilarious you looked like you were gonna cry!"

"I was not!"

"You so were going to"

Zoey looked at me and at the burnt pancake. She picked up the pancake and set the frying pan down.

"Zoey what are you doing?" I asked.

Zoey threw the pancake at the ground and the explosion of the guitar started as the pancake hit ground and went everywhere.(Srry I forgot to say that the song was knives and pens)

"I'm going to get changed" She said and walked down the hall.

Uh oh she's not happy. Maybe the concert will cheer her up it always does.

****

I hope you all loved that chapter if not oh well. Stella is micquala. And I am Zoey. this chapter is dedicated to micquala cuz she helped me start it by suggesting a few ideas. anyway micquala I think your fucking awesome! Well anyway follow comment or vote please.

5 votes for next chapter

I'll try to update when I can.

-PURDY___OUTLAW