I Finished Haikyuu!!

*SPOILERS UP AHEAD*

KARASUNO WON NATIONALS HOLY MACKEREL OML. SO MUCH CHARACTER DEVELOPMENT ITS BEAUTIFUL! Ok, now that I finished with that, let's start the chat.

Watching Haikyuu has made me the happiness person alive. I've related to so many people and I learned a-lot of things about volleyball. With that being said, I learned how to be a better person. Let's show some examples.

Hinata- He taught me that even if your small, you can amount to great things.

Kageyama- It's okay to ask for help.

Tsukishima- Being salty makes your different, therefore saying, individuality is a good thing.

Yamaguchi- When in doubt, ask for a chance. Work hard for what you want and it just might come to you.

Sugawara (Suga)- Being the mom of the team is very difficult but, they will thank you later and everything will pay off.

Daichi- Be nice when needed but, if someone messes with the team, it's okay to get aggressive.

Asahi- It's Fine to be anxious and be scared of failure but, you have to get up and try again or you won't get better.

Noya- It's okay to be loud.

Kenma- Being introverted doesn't mean your shy, it means that you'd rather not deal with everyone's else's problems.

Kuroo- Be yourself.

Lev- Practice makes perfect.

Yaku- When annoyed and reminded of your short height, don't be afraid to kick.

Oikawa- Savor the moments with your friends.

Iwaizumi- Be tough, be aggressive, not like they can say stop being aggressive.

Bokuto- Stand Out! It's better than blending in.

Akaashi- Be a little deceiving, they won't see what's coming.

It's been a blessing to discover this anime and I recommend it 100%. I don't care that it's over but, it's on-going in my heart. I can't even pick a favorite character because I've learned so much from all of them. Go check out my Haikyuu X Reader. I haven't updated it much but, I'm trying my hardest. Thank you for your time and I hope you enjoyed and got something out of this.

Rin Kozume Out!
Total Words- 350!